Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ---[Neverland]---6 new accents.
1 2 ... 817 818 819 820 821 ... 1039 1040
@Bluetadamore The femal one is not limited~:D It will last 7 days~
@Bluetadamore The femal one is not limited~:D It will last 7 days~
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow

Oh wow Harmony is amazing. Definitely be entering for this. Quick question though, I was trying to understand what you mean by 'for other copies'.

Let's say I didn't get a slot on Harmony, I'm not really interested in the F Imp one, so do you mean I could exchange for other accents you currently sell?

Sorry just trying to be clear (:
Thanks
@Spassow

Oh wow Harmony is amazing. Definitely be entering for this. Quick question though, I was trying to understand what you mean by 'for other copies'.

Let's say I didn't get a slot on Harmony, I'm not really interested in the F Imp one, so do you mean I could exchange for other accents you currently sell?

Sorry just trying to be clear (:
Thanks
@Syzeki Hello, in fact, I am preparing another skin right now. It will update later~!:>
@Syzeki Hello, in fact, I am preparing another skin right now. It will update later~!:>
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Luciel @Syzeki

Hello. I’ve consulted on the matter with several people who are working in Dom right now. They’ve told me that some of the really hard-core trainers can easily train up to 1000+ levels in one day. Since there is lots of time to prepare for it in advance, I’m assuming that Harmony may be snatched up quickly, maybe in hours.

Leftover points can still be used to exchange available female imp accents. At this point, there is no plan to add another skins because of my busy real life. Sorry. Thank you.
@Luciel @Syzeki

Hello. I’ve consulted on the matter with several people who are working in Dom right now. They’ve told me that some of the really hard-core trainers can easily train up to 1000+ levels in one day. Since there is lots of time to prepare for it in advance, I’m assuming that Harmony may be snatched up quickly, maybe in hours.

Leftover points can still be used to exchange available female imp accents. At this point, there is no plan to add another skins because of my busy real life. Sorry. Thank you.
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow

1000 levels is doable in 12 hours or less for fast computers and a cooperative coliseum run. I think what I'm worried about is about prehoarders. People who wants that accent can and will ask people to hold dragons for them, then send the CR to you in one go. It becomes a question of how fast they can set up CRs, rather than how fast they can train dragons- It might not even take hours.

However, some people will still be sending you dragons, not knowing what their status is, and might not be interested in the other skin. Not sure how that goes, sounds messy, but good luck! \o/
@Spassow

1000 levels is doable in 12 hours or less for fast computers and a cooperative coliseum run. I think what I'm worried about is about prehoarders. People who wants that accent can and will ask people to hold dragons for them, then send the CR to you in one go. It becomes a question of how fast they can set up CRs, rather than how fast they can train dragons- It might not even take hours.

However, some people will still be sending you dragons, not knowing what their status is, and might not be interested in the other skin. Not sure how that goes, sounds messy, but good luck! \o/
Omg Harmony is being offered again *^*
Omg Harmony is being offered again *^*
Contrast01_sig_Size.png derpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpde[\color]
Ameiro01_sig_Size.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Y9I3rQh.png[/img] [color=ff0000]
Y9I3rQh.png

5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@Luciel @Clavicado @jbapple Hello, sorry for pinged, if this doable for only unlimit accent, and avoid this problem-'People who wants that accent can and will ask people to hold dragons for them, then send the CR to you in one go.'?

Thank you very much!
I hope:
1. Collect enough dragons and exalt them to make sure ice could win.
2. To reduce losses for those who had prepared for 1200lvl accent already.

I don't want:
Whole things be a mess>:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@Luciel @Clavicado @jbapple Hello, sorry for pinged, if this doable for only unlimit accent, and avoid this problem-'People who wants that accent can and will ask people to hold dragons for them, then send the CR to you in one go.'?

Thank you very much!
I hope:
1. Collect enough dragons and exalt them to make sure ice could win.
2. To reduce losses for those who had prepared for 1200lvl accent already.

I don't want:
Whole things be a mess>:

5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow

Can I get a slot for SS Rose Lord, please. In gems. My 350 is going to the girl. :)
@Spassow

Can I get a slot for SS Rose Lord, please. In gems. My 350 is going to the girl. :)
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@AlexiCyn

Hello friend, I 'll let you know later, since I am doing this activity better now~!<3<3
@AlexiCyn

Hello friend, I 'll let you know later, since I am doing this activity better now~!<3<3
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
1 2 ... 817 818 819 820 821 ... 1039 1040