Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ---[Neverland]---6 new accents.
1 2 ... 485 486 487 488 489 ... 1039 1040
@Spassow can you please put me on pinglist for broken heart (blue) and Unreal Image? thank you!
@Spassow can you please put me on pinglist for broken heart (blue) and Unreal Image? thank you!
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Spassow

Please add me to the ping list for Moon Reader and Moon Reader-Rose. They are beautiful. :)
@Spassow

Please add me to the ping list for Moon Reader and Moon Reader-Rose. They are beautiful. :)
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@Emiferi @hayum @FlareSolaire @crateshya @enje@Trachynhawb@Peisinoe@Roizu @Poohargentum@kirinoha @Asmea @IveRios @Nimitsu @Kestrad @ItsASomething @dualscepters @MoonGoddess @HerrWolf ,@BlackMistress @Kikay @Vanitas @AstriorHodenjik @Lixy @Masumi @LucidDreams @Mangusto @Rubellite @Akihiko @RoxyWolf @Luunai @Kalistys@Pericci@Zeratul@sido @Hawwah(Yes you can,just send payment via PM when accents arrive:P) @delightfuliza @xoLunaox @AlexiCyn @aortla999@Mudlood @liantal @Uniformshark @Malafunfun @Quenya @solaritude @Micheru @refrayn @PixieSparkles @noxeyes @Harmonywish @scheinusein(just send payment via PM when accents arrive~) @Colorwavez @Tiriea @Irarina(just send payment via PM when accents arrive~~) @lizabet(Yes I'll note you into waiting list and open new running!) @Senpai @Jaypaw @AlexiCyn

So busy today!I've noted you all~Check the first page,if anything wrong,tell me please!:D

@snowy Haha it looks not bad:P It's interesting to see one accent be showed on different dragons~

@daim4094 Hello,if you want to buy it by treasure,you can send it via CR or PM when I ping you again(accents arrive)

@Ygdrasill No worries,moved!^ ^~
@Emiferi @hayum @FlareSolaire @crateshya @enje@Trachynhawb@Peisinoe@Roizu @Poohargentum@kirinoha @Asmea @IveRios @Nimitsu @Kestrad @ItsASomething @dualscepters @MoonGoddess @HerrWolf ,@BlackMistress @Kikay @Vanitas @AstriorHodenjik @Lixy @Masumi @LucidDreams @Mangusto @Rubellite @Akihiko @RoxyWolf @Luunai @Kalistys@Pericci@Zeratul@sido @Hawwah(Yes you can,just send payment via PM when accents arrive:P) @delightfuliza @xoLunaox @AlexiCyn @aortla999@Mudlood @liantal @Uniformshark @Malafunfun @Quenya @solaritude @Micheru @refrayn @PixieSparkles @noxeyes @Harmonywish @scheinusein(just send payment via PM when accents arrive~) @Colorwavez @Tiriea @Irarina(just send payment via PM when accents arrive~~) @lizabet(Yes I'll note you into waiting list and open new running!) @Senpai @Jaypaw @AlexiCyn

So busy today!I've noted you all~Check the first page,if anything wrong,tell me please!:D

@snowy Haha it looks not bad:P It's interesting to see one accent be showed on different dragons~

@daim4094 Hello,if you want to buy it by treasure,you can send it via CR or PM when I ping you again(accents arrive)

@Ygdrasill No worries,moved!^ ^~
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow Can I be on the list for Fair Bottle? Thanks :)
@Spassow Can I be on the list for Fair Bottle? Thanks :)
kY5nwhE.png
@Spassow
SORRY for bothering you :(!
Then, I'll get accent by CR or PM After I send treasure to you (when you ping me again)?
@Spassow
SORRY for bothering you :(!
Then, I'll get accent by CR or PM After I send treasure to you (when you ping me again)?
tumblr_o3b16lgmbF1tj5a9ao6_r1_500.gif
@Pecha Added you~

@daim4094 Yes!You're right!If you could tell me you are going to send treasure to me here,that's better!(I always miss Alerts when you send CR) :D
@Pecha Added you~

@daim4094 Yes!You're right!If you could tell me you are going to send treasure to me here,that's better!(I always miss Alerts when you send CR) :D
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow
Thank you for your kindness!
I want to pay by treasure to buy Moon Reader-SS!
@Spassow
Thank you for your kindness!
I want to pay by treasure to buy Moon Reader-SS!
tumblr_o3b16lgmbF1tj5a9ao6_r1_500.gif
@Spassow May I also be added to the Ruby Rose pinglist?
@Spassow May I also be added to the Ruby Rose pinglist?
lone_wolves_bottle.pngtumblr_ouom9mGDDz1v4fix4o1_250.pnglone_wolves_bottle.png
@Emiferi Yup added^ ^~
@Emiferi Yup added^ ^~
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
[center][size=4][b]Ruby Rose[/b][/size] Friendly to color red,black [u]Date:May 31, 2016, 23:32~[/u] [center][img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/6deb315c08e5d0b73159fb3cf1615a17/tumblr_o82uy8DoH41vonduzo1_540.png[/img][/center] [center][skin=18198] [b]#18198[/b][/center] [center][size=4][b]Pinglist:[/size][/b] @taerdaye@Jaypaw@yumejia@likeacliche@Micheru@Ririterasu@Lucatri-[b]Sub[/b] @artemystica@sinha27@KittyAoba@EifiCopper@Foneu@Ridara@Cubie@Emiferi-[b]Sub[/b] [/center] [center][img]http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah180/Spassow/_zpsboqf6tz7.png[/img][/center] [center][b][size=4][color=ff0000]All copies of the accent can be found on AH.If you cannot find a copy on AH,feel free to ping me to be added to the waiting list for the future run. IF you want to pay in max or treasure,ping me please!The rate is 1:750~[/color][/size][/b][/center]
Ruby Rose
Friendly to color red,black
Date:May 31, 2016, 23:32~

tumblr_o82uy8DoH41vonduzo1_540.png

Pinglist:
@taerdaye@Jaypaw@yumejia@likeacliche@Micheru@Ririterasu@Lucatri-Sub
@artemystica@sinha27@KittyAoba@EifiCopper@Foneu@Ridara@Cubie@Emiferi-Sub

_zpsboqf6tz7.png

All copies of the accent can be found on AH.If you cannot find a copy on AH,feel free to ping me to be added to the waiting list for the future run.
IF you want to pay in max or treasure,ping me please!The rate is 1:750~
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
1 2 ... 485 486 487 488 489 ... 1039 1040