Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ---[Neverland]---6 new accents.
1 2 ... 457 458 459 460 461 ... 1039 1040
@Spassow
Ok, yeah, I forgot about the bug if you send CR's for the same item to multiple people. I hope that gets fixed. I guess printing 10 for 7 on the list isn't too bad. I can see your side too. I know I always have gems before I reserve space and send payment fast, but not everyone does and it has to be a pain to try to chase them down or contact others who wanted one but were too late for that printing.
@Spassow
Ok, yeah, I forgot about the bug if you send CR's for the same item to multiple people. I hope that gets fixed. I guess printing 10 for 7 on the list isn't too bad. I can see your side too. I know I always have gems before I reserve space and send payment fast, but not everyone does and it has to be a pain to try to chase them down or contact others who wanted one but were too late for that printing.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Ygdrasill Also it's not good feelings that I need to hold accents for someone who haven't enough Gems for weeks or months...

When I used AH to sell accents,most of people could grab their copies at first time.Only a few may miss 2 times.Also if you miss many times,I will give you the copy I kept for myself to you.^ ^
@Ygdrasill Also it's not good feelings that I need to hold accents for someone who haven't enough Gems for weeks or months...

When I used AH to sell accents,most of people could grab their copies at first time.Only a few may miss 2 times.Also if you miss many times,I will give you the copy I kept for myself to you.^ ^
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow
True, and you only have to send out one set of pings and the AH sells them for you.
@Spassow
True, and you only have to send out one set of pings and the AH sells them for you.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Spassow

Hello! I had a username change and was wondering if I could be changed on your Sexy Tuna pinglist? I was SinnamonRoll before! ^_^
@Spassow

Hello! I had a username change and was wondering if I could be changed on your Sexy Tuna pinglist? I was SinnamonRoll before! ^_^
@Spassow Can I please be on the list for Unreal Image-SS? So pretty!
@Spassow Can I please be on the list for Unreal Image-SS? So pretty!
cliches_shop.pngshop_of_clichu.png
@Hekmatyar Yup!Changed!~

@likeacliche Added you ~:D
@Hekmatyar Yup!Changed!~

@likeacliche Added you ~:D
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow
May I be on the pinglist for Unreal Image-SS?
@Spassow
May I be on the pinglist for Unreal Image-SS?
LzV24hc.png
@Pebbleheart Yes added^ ^~
@Pebbleheart Yes added^ ^~
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow

Can I have 1 Warm Light, and 1 Broken heart ivory? If dat okie? How much would it be?
@Spassow

Can I have 1 Warm Light, and 1 Broken heart ivory? If dat okie? How much would it be?
@ChloeCat357 Warm Light had retired and will never reprint.And Broken heart ivory is on AH now,with 500 Gems^ ^~
@ChloeCat357 Warm Light had retired and will never reprint.And Broken heart ivory is on AH now,with 500 Gems^ ^~
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
1 2 ... 457 458 459 460 461 ... 1039 1040