Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Reliquary Accents!
@reliquiaen that sounds great! i'll send the 500g over right away! thank you so much for helping me with this, i really appreciate it!
@reliquiaen that sounds great! i'll send the 500g over right away! thank you so much for helping me with this, i really appreciate it!
jUf1dMI.png
@haxure no worries, got you down c:

@emergencybirds cools! (sorry i went to bed rip) i'll get the print sent off asap and mark you down as paid, so it'll come to you in a pm instead of via the ah
@haxure no worries, got you down c:

@emergencybirds cools! (sorry i went to bed rip) i'll get the print sent off asap and mark you down as paid, so it'll come to you in a pm instead of via the ah
............. tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
loreaccentsartpears!
wishlist • familiar collector
@reliquiaen
hi!! i'd like to pre-order woodlight witch. ((i'm kind of new so i don't really know how this works, sorry about that!
@reliquiaen
hi!! i'd like to pre-order woodlight witch. ((i'm kind of new so i don't really know how this works, sorry about that!
@bugbrain no worries! i dislike taking preorders unless i absolutely must, but fret not! i've submitted a run so i should get the accent back any day now and i'll set up a private auction for you with the price so you don't have to pay until then c:
@bugbrain no worries! i dislike taking preorders unless i absolutely must, but fret not! i've submitted a run so i should get the accent back any day now and i'll set up a private auction for you with the price so you don't have to pay until then c:
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
loreaccentsartpears!
@reliquiaen
that would be great!! it's the first time i do this haha, thank you so much :,)
@reliquiaen
that would be great!! it's the first time i do this haha, thank you so much :,)
doing some housecleaning don't mind meee. i'm gonna be shelving mooost of my current accents so i'm trying to tidy up lists of those interested and finish up printing.

hey guys, you're the only two on the lists for these skins atm and i've got copies in my hoard if you're still interested. just lmk and i'll set up a pa.

@mus

@Emfoofoo

@Rafflesie you're the only one on the list for after bloom and it's going to be shelved. i don't have any spare copies of this hanging about, but let me know if you'd still like a copy

@harmonywish @Oriel @solaritude @Rascus @silverbrook
you're all on the list for from darkness. please let me know if you're still interested, i should be able to do another run if you are otherwise it'll probably get shelved without being reprinted no pressure people change their minds n all that i just can't fund it myself atm

@Mithian @Weredogalism @Xirei
same deal here, i might be able to print this myself in a couple of days but we'll see. please let me know if you're still interested that way i know if it's worth printing again before tossing on a shelf

also quill's galaxy will be retiring it was a single print only. i've still got a few copies of that left so if anyone wants one hmu

thank you ♥
doing some housecleaning don't mind meee. i'm gonna be shelving mooost of my current accents so i'm trying to tidy up lists of those interested and finish up printing.

hey guys, you're the only two on the lists for these skins atm and i've got copies in my hoard if you're still interested. just lmk and i'll set up a pa.

@mus

@Emfoofoo

@Rafflesie you're the only one on the list for after bloom and it's going to be shelved. i don't have any spare copies of this hanging about, but let me know if you'd still like a copy

@harmonywish @Oriel @solaritude @Rascus @silverbrook
you're all on the list for from darkness. please let me know if you're still interested, i should be able to do another run if you are otherwise it'll probably get shelved without being reprinted no pressure people change their minds n all that i just can't fund it myself atm

@Mithian @Weredogalism @Xirei
same deal here, i might be able to print this myself in a couple of days but we'll see. please let me know if you're still interested that way i know if it's worth printing again before tossing on a shelf

also quill's galaxy will be retiring it was a single print only. i've still got a few copies of that left so if anyone wants one hmu

thank you ♥
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
loreaccentsartpears!
@reliquiaen

ack i just bought woodlight witch off of you and i don't have enough to buy to light :( i'll have to pass on it for now, thanks!
@reliquiaen

ack i just bought woodlight witch off of you and i don't have enough to buy to light :( i'll have to pass on it for now, thanks!
@reliquiaen do you still have a copy of quill's galaxy? If so, how much please?
@reliquiaen do you still have a copy of quill's galaxy? If so, how much please?
XdKddgH.png
@reliquiaen

I'm still interested! A little short on gems at the moment, but I can work around that.
@reliquiaen

I'm still interested! A little short on gems at the moment, but I can work around that.
signature_fr_solaritude_by_vampireselene13-d99we3p.png
@eeriansadow since it's a skin they're 850g

@solaritude no worries, thanks for getting back to me, i won't be printing it right away but it's good to know anyway thanks c:

@Emfoofoo would you like me to hold onto a copy for you? it's no trouble i just won't list it on the ah haha i don't mind holding things if people genuinely want them
@eeriansadow since it's a skin they're 850g

@solaritude no worries, thanks for getting back to me, i won't be printing it right away but it's good to know anyway thanks c:

@Emfoofoo would you like me to hold onto a copy for you? it's no trouble i just won't list it on the ah haha i don't mind holding things if people genuinely want them
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
loreaccentsartpears!