Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | » Katiki's Customs [100-200g + BP] «
[size=4][b]To avoid any confusion from the title: [color=red]This thread is for custom skins and accents, not premade designs. As such, I require a blueprint from you, or the cost of the blueprint you want, along with the gems that will serve as my payment.[/b][/color][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/tKfLyIr.png[/img] [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/aAGL6Vx.gif[/img][nextcol]Hi! I'm Katiki. Since I don't really have the money to sell my own designs (and I'm not a huge fan of preordering tbh), I've opened a shop for custom skins and accents! What does this mean? This means that if you have a character you like, such as a fursona or a roleplay character, and you want a skin or accent for that character in flight rising, I can make it for you! I'll have more information in a FAQ down below. In the meantime, please check out the examples and pricing! Also please bear in mind this is my first time trying something like this, so I apologize if the thread is confusing or my methods seem a little odd! I'll streamline this whole process a lot more once I've gotten the hang of it :3 Thank you all for your patience![/columns] [sup][size=2]Art by LeoKatana[/size][/sup] [img]http://i.imgur.com/T5sR8Y7.png[/img] [b][color=red]***Remember! I also require a blueprint in order to make the item itself.***[/b][/color] [size=6]Accent - 100[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [/size] [size=6]Skin - 200[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [/size] This is my very first go at skin/accent commissions so these might change later on! [b]I will be offering treasure payment options later on, but not at the moment unfortunately! [/b] I'm very lenient on payment times, so don't worry! At any point between starting the commission and up until I'm ready to give you the item itself, you may send payment, although I would need the blueprint first in order to even make the item! If you're unable to send the payment & blueprint at the same time, it's fine to send them at different times! You may also simply include the gem cost of the blueprint you want and I can purchase it for you, if this is easier on you! [img]http://i.imgur.com/8l2f1uo.png[/img] [LIST] [*] [b]I reserve the right to adjust my own prices in the future, or deny taking a commission for any reason.[/b] I will never change prices DURING a commission, don't worry! The right to deny commissions is solely a rule for my own sake if some weird circumstances arose. [*] [b]Reselling is fine! However I DO request that you please be reasonable about it.[/b] I only get the equivalent of $1 - $2 for my services here, much lower than any other commissions I've done, so it would be a little hurtful if you immediately turned around and sold it for [i]much [/i]more than I was paid to make it ;-; I'm trying to keep it affordable for people because of the cost of the blueprints, please don't take advantage of me! D: [*] [b]Requesting reprints of your own commission design is perfectly fine! [/b]I actually won't charge you anything for this since you already payed the commission fee, so all I need is for you to send me whatever blueprint you want to use again! [*] [b]If you pay me to make multiple copies of a skin, you will receive all copies.[/b] (however if you gifted me one from a bundle I would love you for eternity because I'm incredibly sentimental about my commissions ;-; ) [*] [b]If you commission me to make a character's design, YOU MUST OWN THAT CHARACTER. [/b] I will NOT make copyrighted designs! If you are commissioning for a friend of their character, that's perfectly fine as long as you have permission! [*] [b]If, for whatever reason, a commission is unable to be completed, your payment will be refunded and the blueprint will be returned to you.[/b] You may also request a refund if I have not started your commission yet. However, if I have already finished the majority of the commission, or if it's finished and we're currently awaiting the item to be approved, I will not be able to refund you. [*][b] If you have any other questions about my prices, rules, or any questions regarding a commission itself, PLEASE do not hesitate to ask me![/b] I may be really shy, but I promise I don't bite :c [/LIST]
To avoid any confusion from the title: This thread is for custom skins and accents, not premade designs. As such, I require a blueprint from you, or the cost of the blueprint you want, along with the gems that will serve as my payment.

tKfLyIr.png

aAGL6Vx.gif Hi! I'm Katiki. Since I don't really have the money to sell my own designs (and I'm not a huge fan of preordering tbh), I've opened a shop for custom skins and accents! What does this mean?
This means that if you have a character you like, such as a fursona or a roleplay character, and you want a skin or accent for that character in flight rising, I can make it for you! I'll have more information in a FAQ down below. In the meantime, please check out the examples and pricing!

Also please bear in mind this is my first time trying something like this, so I apologize if the thread is confusing or my methods seem a little odd! I'll streamline this whole process a lot more once I've gotten the hang of it :3 Thank you all for your patience!
Art by LeoKatana

T5sR8Y7.png

***Remember! I also require a blueprint in order to make the item itself.***

Accent - 100icon_gems.png
Skin - 200icon_gems.png

This is my very first go at skin/accent commissions so these might change later on!
I will be offering treasure payment options later on, but not at the moment unfortunately!

I'm very lenient on payment times, so don't worry! At any point between starting the commission and up until I'm ready to give you the item itself, you may send payment, although I would need the blueprint first in order to even make the item! If you're unable to send the payment & blueprint at the same time, it's fine to send them at different times! You may also simply include the gem cost of the blueprint you want and I can purchase it for you, if this is easier on you!

8l2f1uo.png
  • I reserve the right to adjust my own prices in the future, or deny taking a commission for any reason. I will never change prices DURING a commission, don't worry! The right to deny commissions is solely a rule for my own sake if some weird circumstances arose.
  • Reselling is fine! However I DO request that you please be reasonable about it. I only get the equivalent of $1 - $2 for my services here, much lower than any other commissions I've done, so it would be a little hurtful if you immediately turned around and sold it for much more than I was paid to make it ;-; I'm trying to keep it affordable for people because of the cost of the blueprints, please don't take advantage of me! D:
  • Requesting reprints of your own commission design is perfectly fine! I actually won't charge you anything for this since you already payed the commission fee, so all I need is for you to send me whatever blueprint you want to use again!
  • If you pay me to make multiple copies of a skin, you will receive all copies. (however if you gifted me one from a bundle I would love you for eternity because I'm incredibly sentimental about my commissions ;-; )
  • If you commission me to make a character's design, YOU MUST OWN THAT CHARACTER. I will NOT make copyrighted designs! If you are commissioning for a friend of their character, that's perfectly fine as long as you have permission!
  • If, for whatever reason, a commission is unable to be completed, your payment will be refunded and the blueprint will be returned to you. You may also request a refund if I have not started your commission yet. However, if I have already finished the majority of the commission, or if it's finished and we're currently awaiting the item to be approved, I will not be able to refund you.
  • If you have any other questions about my prices, rules, or any questions regarding a commission itself, PLEASE do not hesitate to ask me! I may be really shy, but I promise I don't bite :c
BAvWjRp.pngD6CMcee.pngV4jd2hX.png
i5ozAhf.pngFZKCn5f.pngxHvQzfC.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/qIQUMZj.png[/img] [columns] [nextcol][size=6][b]Slot 1:[/b] None![/size] [b]Info:[/b] Recieved [b]Paid:[/b] Yes [b]Blueprint: [/b] Recieved [b]Shown[/b] Yes [b]Finished:[/b] Yes [b]Approved:[/b] Yes [nextcol][color=transparent]space[/color] [nextcol][size=6][b]Slot 2:[/b] None![/size] [b]Info:[/b] [b]Paid:[/b] [b]Blueprint: [/b] [b]Shown[/b] [b]Finished:[/b] [b]Approved:[/b] [nextcol][color=transparent]space[/color] [nextcol][size=6][b]Slot 3:[/b] None![/size] [b]Info:[/b] [b]Paid:[/b] [b]Blueprint: [/b] [b]Shown[/b] [b]Finished:[/b] [b]Approved:[/b] [/columns] Sorry, only 3 slots for now! I'll see how these prices work out before I make larger slot lists! If you can't get a slot now or you don't see any open ones, just join the pinglist and I'll let you know when it's open! [img]http://i.imgur.com/QF8OLcx.png[/img] [quote]Pinglist goes heeeeere! :D[/quote]
qIQUMZj.png
Slot 1: None!
Info: Recieved
Paid: Yes
Blueprint: Recieved
Shown Yes
Finished: Yes
Approved: Yes
space Slot 2: None!
Info:
Paid:
Blueprint:
Shown
Finished:
Approved:
space Slot 3: None!
Info:
Paid:
Blueprint:
Shown
Finished:
Approved:

Sorry, only 3 slots for now! I'll see how these prices work out before I make larger slot lists!
If you can't get a slot now or you don't see any open ones, just join the pinglist and I'll let you know when it's open!

QF8OLcx.png
Quote:
Pinglist goes heeeeere! :D
[img]http://i.imgur.com/jpXet7Q.png[/img] I'll be uploading some later tonight, just sit tight for a little bit! I just wanted to get the thread set up for now c: [img]http://i.imgur.com/RsEkCSD.png[/img] None yet! D:
jpXet7Q.png

I'll be uploading some later tonight, just sit tight for a little bit! I just wanted to get the thread set up for now c:

RsEkCSD.png

None yet! D:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/0OjbVDI.png[/img] [quote][b]Q. The character I want doesn't have a refsheet or any art, can I give you a description?[/b] A. Yes! I'll accept descriptions of any kind, or even just a colour palette with some quick ideas![/quote] [quote][b]Q. How will I know if the skin/accent will look the way I want/exactly like my character?[/b] A. I'll like to show commissioners previews of their commission while I'm working on it, periodically. If you have anything you want to change or if something looks off, please don't hesitate to ask me! I ask that you please be considerate about this though, and please don't make major/massive changes on a finished or near finished commission! You'll get many chances to change it, as I'll give you a lot of previews.[/quote] [quote][b]Q. Can I just get the art and then upload it myself/with my own blueprint?[/b] A. Sorry, not at this time! I'll see what I can do in the future but for now, at least while I'm still starting out with making skins/accents and I'm not familiar with the rules/unspoken guidelines of it, I'd like to upload them myself.[/quote] [quote][b]Q. Do you have any premade skins for sale?[/b] A. Sorry not yet! If I did, they'd be in a different thread.[/quote] [quote][b]Q. My character is super complex and has a ton of colors/details, can I still get a commission?[/b] A. Yes, but if it's a skin or accent that's clearly going to take a [i]very[/i] long time to make, we might discuss upping the price just a little to compensate for the time spent on it. But this would be in very extreme cases!.[/quote] [quote][b]Q. I don't have a character of my own! Will you help me make one?[/b] A. Of course! As long as you have a general idea of what you want, I'll be glad to help you flesh out a design and make your own character with you![/quote] [quote][b]Q. I really want that skin someone else got a while ago! Can I get a reprint of it?[/b] A. If it's not your commission, sorry no! Each design belongs to their individual commissioners and that must be respected, all I do is make the art (except obviously the amazing flight rising bases themselves <3). The only exception is if you can get permission from the person that commissioned it, and have them message me saying it's alright.[/quote] [quote][b]Q. I want a skin on multiple types of dragons! Will I pay the commission fee twice?[/b] A. Yes, anything that involves me having to draw a new skin/accent will require payment.[/quote] [quote][b]Q. Do I have to pay for reprints of something I commissioned from you in the past?[/b] A. Nope! As long as you give me the blueprint(s) necessary, your reprint will be given to you for free once it's approved.[/quote] [quote][b]Q. Can you preview a skin you're working on for me on one of my dragons?[/b] A. Yeah! Of course it'll be watermarked and it might be a little wonky if it's not finished yet, but I'd be happy to! :D[/quote] [quote][b]Q. I don't want my commissioned skin/accent to show up on this thread as an example, is there any way I can request that it not be used?[/b] A. Of course! Just tell me at any time if you want a commissioned piece removed from this thread, even if it's been up for a while.[/quote]
0OjbVDI.png
Quote:
Q. The character I want doesn't have a refsheet or any art, can I give you a description?
A. Yes! I'll accept descriptions of any kind, or even just a colour palette with some quick ideas!
Quote:
Q. How will I know if the skin/accent will look the way I want/exactly like my character?
A. I'll like to show commissioners previews of their commission while I'm working on it, periodically. If you have anything you want to change or if something looks off, please don't hesitate to ask me! I ask that you please be considerate about this though, and please don't make major/massive changes on a finished or near finished commission! You'll get many chances to change it, as I'll give you a lot of previews.
Quote:
Q. Can I just get the art and then upload it myself/with my own blueprint?
A. Sorry, not at this time! I'll see what I can do in the future but for now, at least while I'm still starting out with making skins/accents and I'm not familiar with the rules/unspoken guidelines of it, I'd like to upload them myself.
Quote:
Q. Do you have any premade skins for sale?
A. Sorry not yet! If I did, they'd be in a different thread.
Quote:
Q. My character is super complex and has a ton of colors/details, can I still get a commission?
A. Yes, but if it's a skin or accent that's clearly going to take a very long time to make, we might discuss upping the price just a little to compensate for the time spent on it. But this would be in very extreme cases!.
Quote:
Q. I don't have a character of my own! Will you help me make one?
A. Of course! As long as you have a general idea of what you want, I'll be glad to help you flesh out a design and make your own character with you!
Quote:
Q. I really want that skin someone else got a while ago! Can I get a reprint of it?
A. If it's not your commission, sorry no! Each design belongs to their individual commissioners and that must be respected, all I do is make the art (except obviously the amazing flight rising bases themselves <3). The only exception is if you can get permission from the person that commissioned it, and have them message me saying it's alright.
Quote:
Q. I want a skin on multiple types of dragons! Will I pay the commission fee twice?
A. Yes, anything that involves me having to draw a new skin/accent will require payment.
Quote:
Q. Do I have to pay for reprints of something I commissioned from you in the past?
A. Nope! As long as you give me the blueprint(s) necessary, your reprint will be given to you for free once it's approved.
Quote:
Q. Can you preview a skin you're working on for me on one of my dragons?
A. Yeah! Of course it'll be watermarked and it might be a little wonky if it's not finished yet, but I'd be happy to! :D
Quote:
Q. I don't want my commissioned skin/accent to show up on this thread as an example, is there any way I can request that it not be used?
A. Of course! Just tell me at any time if you want a commissioned piece removed from this thread, even if it's been up for a while.
Okay threads done and set up, I'll finish up my examples now so I can post them in a bit!

I'm so sorry that I'm so wordy ;-;
Okay threads done and set up, I'll finish up my examples now so I can post them in a bit!

I'm so sorry that I'm so wordy ;-;