Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ocellis Accents: On Hiatus
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
@Ocellis
Yay! Would you mind holding it for me for a bit? I just need to convert some currency into gems c:
@Ocellis
Yay! Would you mind holding it for me for a bit? I just need to convert some currency into gems c:
@Ocellis
Do you happen to have any spare copies of shadow feather royalty? If not sorry to bother you, and have a wonderful day!
@Ocellis
Do you happen to have any spare copies of shadow feather royalty? If not sorry to bother you, and have a wonderful day!
@Ocellis Do you have spare copy of Blood Feather Royalty? :)
@Ocellis Do you have spare copy of Blood Feather Royalty? :)
@ineffabird I have some spares! Just send your payment please (500g)

@pioff I'm sorry but I just sold the last copy
@ineffabird I have some spares! Just send your payment please (500g)

@pioff I'm sorry but I just sold the last copy
@Ocellis
I've managed to trade for 500 gems if you still have a blood feathers on hold? c:
@Ocellis
I've managed to trade for 500 gems if you still have a blood feathers on hold? c:
@anhbon921 I still have it! just send your payment!
@anhbon921 I still have it! just send your payment!
@Ocellis
I have been on vacation and just found out that you pinged me, orz. Do you, by any chance, still have a copy of Shadow Feather Royalty? If yes, I'd gladly buy it!
@Ocellis
I have been on vacation and just found out that you pinged me, orz. Do you, by any chance, still have a copy of Shadow Feather Royalty? If yes, I'd gladly buy it!
yRHzmiz.png
@Ocellis

Please count me in if you make a printing of Masquerading Shade :)
@Ocellis

Please count me in if you make a printing of Masquerading Shade :)
66ei84J.png
@Ocellis
Do you plan to print Masquerading Shade?
@Ocellis
Do you plan to print Masquerading Shade?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@sempervivums I still have copies of Shadow feather! Just send your payment please!
@sempervivums I still have copies of Shadow feather! Just send your payment please!
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89