Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED (revamping)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45
@rexcaliburr can i please be on that list? :)
@rexcaliburr can i please be on that list? :)
@Kizmetto Sure!
@Kizmetto Sure!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Riwy pinging again, please send payment for Huntsman over!
@Riwy pinging again, please send payment for Huntsman over!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Cindee @Moray @Kizmetto @craylet

Hello! Small update on Year of the Coatl. It was rejected as apparently I need a translation of the Chinese word "fu" to ensure "no inappropriate language is being used." Please be patient with me as I clear this issue up!
@Cindee @Moray @Kizmetto @craylet

Hello! Small update on Year of the Coatl. It was rejected as apparently I need a translation of the Chinese word "fu" to ensure "no inappropriate language is being used." Please be patient with me as I clear this issue up!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcalibur I'm so sorry! I've been busy with university assignments and an exam and I haven't got enogh time to get all the treasure together, but I'll send the payment asap!
@Rexcalibur I'm so sorry! I've been busy with university assignments and an exam and I haven't got enogh time to get all the treasure together, but I'll send the payment asap!
6aedq.pngavseu.pngmbl0t.png tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
@Riwy The accent has come in, are you still interested? If not I have another buyer waiting at the moment for a copy.
@Riwy The accent has come in, are you still interested? If not I have another buyer waiting at the moment for a copy.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Yes, I'm sorry. I still want the accent!

If you need me to pay you right now , I could send you all I have: 294813 treasure and 145 gems

I am so sorry for the delay. I truly am
@Rexcaliburr Yes, I'm sorry. I still want the accent!

If you need me to pay you right now , I could send you all I have: 294813 treasure and 145 gems

I am so sorry for the delay. I truly am
@Riwy Ah, I'm really sorry. I sold the accent to someone else who wanted it as well and responded earlier. I can always put you on a reprint list?
@Riwy Ah, I'm really sorry. I sold the accent to someone else who wanted it as well and responded earlier. I can always put you on a reprint list?
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Oh well, that's fine. I'm still looking for a dragon to put it on, so I guess I can wait xD

So yes, put me on the list, please :3
@Rexcaliburr Oh well, that's fine. I'm still looking for a dragon to put it on, so I guess I can wait xD

So yes, put me on the list, please :3
@Riwy Will do! I'm really so sorry for all this complications uwu
@Riwy Will do! I'm really so sorry for all this complications uwu
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45