Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Zub's Stuff - On Hiatus
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55
@Zubliter ah I have to cancel my slot, sorry! My lair has changed a lot and I don't have a dragon for it anymore.
@Zubliter ah I have to cancel my slot, sorry! My lair has changed a lot and I don't have a dragon for it anymore.
@Zubliter

Hello, I have a pre-order for the accent Three Heads Better, but I would like to cancel it. I ended up getting one from alternative means. Thanks.
@Zubliter

Hello, I have a pre-order for the accent Three Heads Better, but I would like to cancel it. I ended up getting one from alternative means. Thanks.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@graphicmacaroon

Aah, that happens. I've removed you from the pre-order list. Thanks for the interest though!
@graphicmacaroon

Aah, that happens. I've removed you from the pre-order list. Thanks for the interest though!
tumblr_oavyd9tLPF1ukun5do1_500.png
@Hisscale

Ah, no worries, I shall remove you from the pre-order list.
@Hisscale

Ah, no worries, I shall remove you from the pre-order list.
@Zubliter

aaah I still wanna get this, but I don't have the gems saved anymore. I'll do my best to get em c:
@Zubliter

aaah I still wanna get this, but I don't have the gems saved anymore. I'll do my best to get em c:
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
@Mattykips

Cool to hear you're still interested! Don't worry, I can easily wait a couple of weeks or more with the payment.
@Mattykips

Cool to hear you're still interested! Don't worry, I can easily wait a couple of weeks or more with the payment.
@Zubliter I still want my copy! :-D
@Zubliter I still want my copy! :-D
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby

Awesome to hear! I'll send you a CR.
@butcherbaby

Awesome to hear! I'll send you a CR.
@Zubliter
Do you happen to have any more copies of Second Change in cyan in stock? Turns out I bought a dragon that feels very incomplete without it :p

(There's actually one on the AH being resold at a higher price, so I figured I'd ask you first!)
@Zubliter
Do you happen to have any more copies of Second Change in cyan in stock? Turns out I bought a dragon that feels very incomplete without it :p

(There's actually one on the AH being resold at a higher price, so I figured I'd ask you first!)
@SafiraThePanther

I don't currently have copies of Second Change (Cyan) in stock. If you want the accent fast, the AH copy is your best bet.
@SafiraThePanther

I don't currently have copies of Second Change (Cyan) in stock. If you want the accent fast, the AH copy is your best bet.
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55