Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Tip of the Tongue - Mirror Female Accent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
UPDATE: I will print these one last time, if people are interested! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/NA1YHbP.png[/img][/center] Hi y'all! This is a thread for my RoR submission, Tip of the Tongue. Preorders are going to be 500 gems each and I'll sell the rest for 550 gems each. I'll submit the accent for printing once I have five spaces filled and paid on the preorder list. (I'll define a preorder as anything ordered before I get the accents printed.) LIST ONE: ACCENTS SENT 1. Draxia (paid) 2. dracoon (paid) 3. Pyrokat23 (paid) 4. Bluetadamore (paid) 5. Slathers (paid) 6. mine (paid) 7. Ygdrasill (paid) 8. SmirkingWolf (paid) 9. Savnock (paid) 10. Morphini (paid) LIST TWO: 1. QuintonOMalley (paid) 2. Draconequis (paid) 3. QuintonOMalley (paid) 4. Nemeth (paid) 5. D0ZEoff 6. Shian (paid) 7. taken 8. taken 9. taken 10. This is the first time I've ever made one of these threads or sold an accent, so feel free to let me know if I'm doing anything weird or missing any important information. :) Thank you all for your interest! I'm only pinging people who specifically asked to be contacted for this, and I really appreciate y'all. UPDATE: Accent submitted for printing on 10/27 UPDATE 2: ten slots filled, but I would be willing to try printing more if five more people are interested! UPDATE 3: First run has been printed and sent out! Waiting on more people to sign up before I print more. UPDATE 4: Second run has been printed and sent to people who have paid!
UPDATE: I will print these one last time, if people are interested!
NA1YHbP.png

Hi y'all! This is a thread for my RoR submission, Tip of the Tongue. Preorders are going to be 500 gems each and I'll sell the rest for 550 gems each. I'll submit the accent for printing once I have five spaces filled and paid on the preorder list. (I'll define a preorder as anything ordered before I get the accents printed.)

LIST ONE: ACCENTS SENT
1. Draxia (paid)
2. dracoon (paid)
3. Pyrokat23 (paid)
4. Bluetadamore (paid)
5. Slathers (paid)
6. mine (paid)
7. Ygdrasill (paid)
8. SmirkingWolf (paid)
9. Savnock (paid)
10. Morphini (paid)

LIST TWO:
1. QuintonOMalley (paid)
2. Draconequis (paid)
3. QuintonOMalley (paid)
4. Nemeth (paid)
5. D0ZEoff
6. Shian (paid)
7. taken
8. taken
9. taken

This is the first time I've ever made one of these threads or sold an accent, so feel free to let me know if I'm doing anything weird or missing any important information. :)

Thank you all for your interest! I'm only pinging people who specifically asked to be contacted for this, and I really appreciate y'all.

UPDATE: Accent submitted for printing on 10/27

UPDATE 2: ten slots filled, but I would be willing to try printing more if five more people are interested!

UPDATE 3: First run has been printed and sent out! Waiting on more people to sign up before I print more.

UPDATE 4: Second run has been printed and sent to people who have paid!
@Satellize
I KNEW YOU WOULD PRINT IT
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SIGN ME THE HICC UP

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
@Satellize
I KNEW YOU WOULD PRINT IT
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SIGN ME THE HICC UP

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
No88Iil.gif6Mp9Ctr.gifpv1gzGu.gifmF0lXVs.gif7WztnsO.gifGl1zSGo.gifV65Xcnk.gifHqXMdD7.gif
@Satellize Sign me the **** up good sh** good sh** that's some good sh** right here if I do say so myself
@Satellize Sign me the **** up good sh** good sh** that's some good sh** right here if I do say so myself
@Draxia @dracoon

You're both added! I'll ping everyone on the list for payment once five people sign up. :)
@Draxia @dracoon

You're both added! I'll ping everyone on the list for payment once five people sign up. :)
@Satellize Thank you for the ping hon <3 I have two questions: 1. Would it be possible to do a mixed payment (half gems, half treasure)? 2. Could I get a preview on this gal: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=124324&tab=dragon&did=12806605][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128067/12806605_350.png[/img][/url]
@Satellize
Thank you for the ping hon <3

I have two questions:
1. Would it be possible to do a mixed payment (half gems, half treasure)?
2. Could I get a preview on this gal:

12806605_350.png
JUcTcBe.png
@Satellize

Could I get 2 copies? 1 for me and 1 for @Bluetadamore - if that's okay, I'll send 1k gems over ;)
@Satellize

Could I get 2 copies? 1 for me and 1 for @Bluetadamore - if that's okay, I'll send 1k gems over ;)
ZcZAmAi.pnga5vvJhx.pngT5iXa.gif

Ah, Guess I'm not signing up for a slot then xD
Ah, Guess I'm not signing up for a slot then xD
JUcTcBe.png
@Pyrokat23

Yeah, that works! I'll sign you both up :)

@Bluetadamore -- I'll make you a preview as soon as I get a chance, yeah. My day looks a little busy but I'll do my best to get to it today!
@Pyrokat23

Yeah, that works! I'll sign you both up :)

@Bluetadamore -- I'll make you a preview as soon as I get a chance, yeah. My day looks a little busy but I'll do my best to get to it today!
@Satellize

Wonderful. I'll send the gems over! :)
@Satellize

Wonderful. I'll send the gems over! :)
ZcZAmAi.pnga5vvJhx.pngT5iXa.gif

@Satellize

No need to rush, I'll want the accent regardless :)
@Satellize

No need to rush, I'll want the accent regardless :)
JUcTcBe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7