Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Invader Dv pre-order (Mirror F RoR skin)
1 2 3
@ChrispBreadfield Okay, added you to the list!
@ChrispBreadfield Okay, added you to the list!
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
@Inskora
Yaaayy!! Thank you! I'll pay as soon as I'm at a computer. I'm currently doing this on my phone and I don't wanna mess up payment.
@Inskora
Yaaayy!! Thank you! I'll pay as soon as I'm at a computer. I'm currently doing this on my phone and I don't wanna mess up payment.
jYHfyJk.gifCVzOFR1.pngybAHpix.pngiwOM9O6.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngYBX9Aet_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngk2VzuFv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png7elPyMO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png4qRIVLU.pngK3S42IV.pngqbj5aU6_1.gif
lG9UFR1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
@Inskora

Alright, I went ahead and sent you the money! :3
@Inskora

Alright, I went ahead and sent you the money! :3
jYHfyJk.gifCVzOFR1.pngybAHpix.pngiwOM9O6.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngYBX9Aet_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngk2VzuFv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png7elPyMO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png4qRIVLU.pngK3S42IV.pngqbj5aU6_1.gif
@ChrispBreadfield Received, thanks! As soon as I get one more buyer, I'll be able to send this for a 10-print run. (In the event that doesn't happen, I'll do a 5-print.)
@ChrispBreadfield Received, thanks! As soon as I get one more buyer, I'll be able to send this for a 10-print run. (In the event that doesn't happen, I'll do a 5-print.)
@Inskora

Yayy!! I'm looking forward to it!!
:D
@Inskora

Yayy!! I'm looking forward to it!!
:D
Bumping this. If I can get one more buyer, I'll be able to afford a 10-copy run. Otherwise, I'm going to go ahead with the 5-copy.
Bumping this. If I can get one more buyer, I'll be able to afford a 10-copy run. Otherwise, I'm going to go ahead with the 5-copy.
boobdeedoop Im gonna save up for this, please dont mind me I need to save this thread!
boobdeedoop Im gonna save up for this, please dont mind me I need to save this thread!
hi im sans
@inskora Yo! Is this still open? would I be able to get a copy? ::0
@inskora Yo! Is this still open? would I be able to get a copy? ::0
hi im sans
@sanss I still have some copies left! They're going for 500g or 350,000T each.
@sanss I still have some copies left! They're going for 500g or 350,000T each.
@Inskora I got the 350KT ! Should I send a Pm?? ::o
@Inskora I got the 350KT ! Should I send a Pm?? ::o
hi im sans
1 2 3