Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wendigo Psychosis Imp M Accent
1 2 3 4 5
I didn't win the RoR contest, but I'd still like to print this accent if there's enough interest. Each slot is 500g, ping me if you want one! [center][b]WENDIGO PSYCHOSIS[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/7g6zu7c.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/BxPpt0k.png[/img] [/center] [b]PINGLIST[/b] Taarnfalk [b]PRINT #1[/b] 1. Doge [op] 2. Cheester [PAID] 3. Akumisan [PAID] 4. RegalPrincet [PAID] 5. Shian 6. DrBeanCat 7. KaelaByte [PAID] 8. Katamari [PAID] 9. LordMalak [PAID] 10. Lowkey [b]First run has been submitted![/b] I'll ping you all when I get the accents and send them out to those who have paid. [b]PRINT #2[/b] 1. Faileas 2. Corporal 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. [b]*As requested, I will be making a matching accent for female Imperials!*[/b] If you'd like to be on the pinglist for the female accent, I'll let you know when it's done and ready to be printed. [b] PINGLIST[/b] KaelaByte LordMalak Faileas Jaypaw
I didn't win the RoR contest, but I'd still like to print this accent if there's enough interest.
Each slot is 500g, ping me if you want one!

WENDIGO PSYCHOSIS

7g6zu7c.png
BxPpt0k.png

PINGLIST
Taarnfalk

PRINT #1
1. Doge [op]
2. Cheester [PAID]
3. Akumisan [PAID]
4. RegalPrincet [PAID]
5. Shian
6. DrBeanCat
7. KaelaByte [PAID]
8. Katamari [PAID]
9. LordMalak [PAID]
10. Lowkey

First run has been submitted! I'll ping you all when I get the accents and send them out to those who have paid.

PRINT #2
1. Faileas
2. Corporal

*As requested, I will be making a matching accent for female Imperials!*
If you'd like to be on the pinglist for the female accent, I'll let you know when it's done and ready to be printed.

PINGLIST

KaelaByte
LordMalak
Faileas
Jaypaw
@doge I'm still in. Let me know when I can send payment. :)
@doge I'm still in. Let me know when I can send payment. :)
@Doge
Absolutely!
Same as post above. Lemme know when you want payment :D
@Doge
Absolutely!
Same as post above. Lemme know when you want payment :D
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
@doge

yooo yeah, i need this i my life. 8D let me know when to send payment!
@doge

yooo yeah, i need this i my life. 8D let me know when to send payment!
@Doge That accent is amazing but I just finished paying off a Lightning Sprite so I am deeeaaad broke and don't have 500 g atm. I'll point some folks to this thread though
@Doge That accent is amazing but I just finished paying off a Lightning Sprite so I am deeeaaad broke and don't have 500 g atm. I'll point some folks to this thread though
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Doge i really want a slot for this :D
@Doge i really want a slot for this :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Cheester @Akumisan @RegalPrincet @Taarnfalk

If you could all send payment, I can go ahead and print a batch of 5!
@Cheester @Akumisan @RegalPrincet @Taarnfalk

If you could all send payment, I can go ahead and print a batch of 5!
@Zhimonster if there's enough interest later on, I can always print another batch, so I'll keep you updated! I'm going to make an accent shop soon so I'll link you to that once it's up ~
@Zhimonster if there's enough interest later on, I can always print another batch, so I'll keep you updated! I'm going to make an accent shop soon so I'll link you to that once it's up ~
@Doge
Are you still taking pre orders for this? o:
@Doge
Are you still taking pre orders for this? o:
windright_zpsee23nxkw.png2uh2245.gifwindleft_zpsojegxxo1.png
@DrBeanCat if I can get 4-5 more people I can print 10, I haven't printed any yet!
@DrBeanCat if I can get 4-5 more people I can print 10, I haven't printed any yet!
1 2 3 4 5