Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Contest Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
Like I don't understand this

We have an entire Flight of dragons dedicated to PLAGUE. We have canon lore about dragons slaughtering other races and having wars with them (oh look, something that implies the harm of living creatures), we have mutated, monstrous Hellspawn of dragons fusing together to create a new entity driven to kill, but NOOOOO Gods forbid something has blood on it, oh no oh deary me, how TERRIBLE, the children cannot handle such a thing, people will literally DIE as soon as they see a splatter or blood or a cut, people can't possible be able to look away from something that bothers them, so we should definitely censor everything.
Like I don't understand this

We have an entire Flight of dragons dedicated to PLAGUE. We have canon lore about dragons slaughtering other races and having wars with them (oh look, something that implies the harm of living creatures), we have mutated, monstrous Hellspawn of dragons fusing together to create a new entity driven to kill, but NOOOOO Gods forbid something has blood on it, oh no oh deary me, how TERRIBLE, the children cannot handle such a thing, people will literally DIE as soon as they see a splatter or blood or a cut, people can't possible be able to look away from something that bothers them, so we should definitely censor everything.
N4h8OZz.gif
[quote name="Anthelion" date=2015-10-02 20:06:44] [item=bloody leg bandages][item=bloody wing bandages][item=bloody tail bandage][item=bloody neck bandage][item=bloody chest bandage] ??? :/ [/quote] I quite literally laughed the second I saw this; this site's stupid rules are getting insane. Why make Plague a Flight if you're gonna just go flipping out about gore etc? Our background is literally gut-looking plants and skulls. [s]This just in, Plague flight changing to Poison.[/s] SIGHS anyway here's my WIP so far, can ya'll let me know if everything is still legal? Are the shadows and lineart still looking dark enough on the spots I moved? I'm still trying to work in what to do with the wings and such, but yes. ;o; I'm thinking about calling it "It Came from the Wyrmwound". (originally it was[url=https://gyazo.com/480a4f9c35793249981dcd9ae4c6908e] Boneyard Survivor/Denizen[/url] and that green was blood but we all know now why I changed it huffs) [img]https://i.gyazo.com/bb09c48be76ad4c6da47bb1fc2e80b96.png[/img]
Anthelion wrote on 2015-10-02:
Bloody Leg Bandages Bloody Wing Bandages Bloody Tail Bandage Bloody Neck Bandage Bloody Chest Bandage

???

:/

I quite literally laughed the second I saw this; this site's stupid rules are getting insane. Why make Plague a Flight if you're gonna just go flipping out about gore etc? Our background is literally gut-looking plants and skulls.

This just in, Plague flight changing to Poison.

SIGHS anyway here's my WIP so far, can ya'll let me know if everything is still legal? Are the shadows and lineart still looking dark enough on the spots I moved? I'm still trying to work in what to do with the wings and such, but yes. ;o; I'm thinking about calling it "It Came from the Wyrmwound".

(originally it was Boneyard Survivor/Denizen and that green was blood but we all know now why I changed it huffs)

bb09c48be76ad4c6da47bb1fc2e80b96.png
1MeHaCI.gifyKp0KRf.pngPiDMVwk.pngDmRdZYl.png1MeHaCI.gif
[quote name="Antiviral" date=2015-10-02 20:06:46] [quote name="Smoothy" date=2015-10-02 19:48:44] [quote name="SHODAN" date=2015-10-02 19:26:11] @Chaos199 My feelings on it are... The theme of Plague Flight is surviving. It is mentioned in the lore and post. Not dead things. Not zombies at all. I believe it was stated awhile ago when the concept for Emperors came out that the Plaguebringer would not like them because they are not alive. So why are zombies the only real acceptable thing we can submit >> Ideally we will not have not a case where a submission is given an honorable mention but rejected from printing because it is too gory, ooor there's god forbid, red blood, or something. -- Still of excited for it though. I'll be stalking the submission thread. [/quote] Yeah i am very [b]very[/b] upset with the rules of "zombies only" with black blood not red blood. Plaguebringers lore is wanting alive creatures. If this game is supposed to be like for 5year olds then why even have a plague flight? Even the place they live is a big wound. But heaven forbid the pixel artwork has a wound. Also if you look at it zombie dragons are dragons who have suffered. So... Plus also our dragons "die" in the coliseum we scratch and eliminate foes. It's going to far this is a very popular game but this rule is going to cause soooooo many issues. [/quote] Agreed. You guys really need to get yer act together on this stuff. [/quote] Again? Really? Please, it's been stated by lore that Plaguebringer does not like zombies. STOP WITH THE ZOMBIE GARBAGE. KNOCK THIS OFF.
Antiviral wrote on 2015-10-02:
Smoothy wrote on 2015-10-02:
SHODAN wrote on 2015-10-02:
@Chaos199
My feelings on it are...

The theme of Plague Flight is surviving. It is mentioned in the lore and post. Not dead things. Not zombies at all. I believe it was stated awhile ago when the concept for Emperors came out that the Plaguebringer would not like them because they are not alive.
So why are zombies the only real acceptable thing we can submit >>

Ideally we will not have not a case where a submission is given an honorable mention but rejected from printing because it is too gory, ooor there's god forbid, red blood, or something.

--
Still of excited for it though. I'll be stalking the submission thread.

Yeah i am very very upset with the rules of "zombies only" with black blood not red blood. Plaguebringers lore is wanting alive creatures.
If this game is supposed to be like for 5year olds then why even have a plague flight? Even the place they live is a big wound. But heaven forbid the pixel artwork has a wound.

Also if you look at it zombie dragons are dragons who have suffered. So...

Plus also our dragons "die" in the coliseum we scratch and eliminate foes. It's going to far this is a very popular game but this rule is going to cause soooooo many issues.

Agreed.

You guys really need to get yer act together on this stuff.

Again? Really? Please, it's been stated by lore that Plaguebringer does not like zombies. STOP WITH THE ZOMBIE GARBAGE.
KNOCK THIS OFF.
Y3kY2LN.png
I'm really excited for RoR, but dear god, please not just a bunch of zombie skins...
I'm really excited for RoR, but dear god, please not just a bunch of zombie skins...
tumblr_inline_nk71atz2Rg1qg2i5p.png
@Kaljaia @BunnyKei @Slaskia @Ickyrus

I want these now, not in a month. OTL

Do you guys do previews?
@Kaljaia @BunnyKei @Slaskia @Ickyrus

I want these now, not in a month. OTL

Do you guys do previews?
Y3kY2LN.png
[quote]Please edit your original post and house your entries within the same reply to keep things tidy. Please no post reservations (posting a claim slot without an entry. [b]Reserve posts without an entry inside will be deleted.[/b])[/quote] Has this rule always been applied for the other festival contests? Because I always see people 'reserving' posts, even this time around when the rule is already clearly stated in the OP.
Quote:
Please edit your original post and house your entries within the same reply to keep things tidy. Please no post reservations (posting a claim slot without an entry. Reserve posts without an entry inside will be deleted.)

Has this rule always been applied for the other festival contests? Because I always see people 'reserving' posts, even this time around when the rule is already clearly stated in the OP.
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Shian

I can do previews. Do you have a dragon in mind that you're dying to see it on?
@Shian

I can do previews. Do you have a dragon in mind that you're dying to see it on?
Any dragon in the 'Fodder Tab' available for sale. Fodder Tab dragons are 10k treasure for adults, 5k treasure for hatchlings. I also have leveled (up to lv 8) dragons in my Hib Den I'm willing to sell for 15k treasure min.
@Lucatri
Fairly certain it always has.
@Lucatri
Fairly certain it always has.
@Slaskia I was hoping [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=50&wing=36&style=3&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=2&tert=42&elem=8&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] because she's been without one for years... dat gembond though, probably won't work. Lets see what a subtle color looks like? [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=61&wing=59&style=3&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=4&tert=57&elem=7&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img] Thank you ^^
@Slaskia I was hoping
dragonpic2.php?body=50&wing=36&style=3&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=2&tert=42&elem=8&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
because she's been without one for years... dat gembond though, probably won't work.

Lets see what a subtle color looks like?
dragonpic2.php?body=61&wing=59&style=3&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=4&tert=57&elem=7&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png

Thank you ^^
Y3kY2LN.png
@SHODAN

Alright, thanks for the reply!

Which means users have been thoroughly neglecting that rule throughout the various festivals.
@SHODAN

Alright, thanks for the reply!

Which means users have been thoroughly neglecting that rule throughout the various festivals.
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88