Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | -closed-
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
Bumpy~
Bumpy~
66ei84J.png
@Artnerd

Could I take a Holly cheers? I'll send the gem PM. :)
@Artnerd

Could I take a Holly cheers? I'll send the gem PM. :)
Bump~
Bump~
66ei84J.png
@Artnerd

Do you by any chance have any copies left of Imp's Nurse or any plans to reprint it? If the latter I'd loved to be pinged for it. I (finally) have a dragon for which it would make sense.
@Artnerd

Do you by any chance have any copies left of Imp's Nurse or any plans to reprint it? If the latter I'd loved to be pinged for it. I (finally) have a dragon for which it would make sense.
@Lapillus I am going to reprint it, I was going to wait until someone showed interest, I dont have the gems spare for this myself at the moment. =(
@Lapillus I am going to reprint it, I was going to wait until someone showed interest, I dont have the gems spare for this myself at the moment. =(
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@Artnerd

I totally understand! Count me as showing interest :-)
@Artnerd

I totally understand! Count me as showing interest :-)
@Lapillus added! now to find 4 others and it'll be reprinted. (or I find other ways of getting tons of gems, NotN/Xmas was such a gem-pit..)
@Lapillus added! now to find 4 others and it'll be reprinted. (or I find other ways of getting tons of gems, NotN/Xmas was such a gem-pit..)
@Artnerd

I can be patient :-D And, yeah NotN did eat up a certain number of my gems too, although I have to say accents have been proving MUCH more dangerous.
@Artnerd

I can be patient :-D And, yeah NotN did eat up a certain number of my gems too, although I have to say accents have been proving MUCH more dangerous.
boop!
boop!
[center][b]Taking preorders for a reissue of Imp's Nurse!![/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/hVl2dGz.png[/img] [skin=13456] Preorders are 450g![/center] [b]Preorder Slots;[/b] 1. @Lapillus 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. I will likely order them by Monday.
Taking preorders for a reissue of Imp's Nurse!!
hVl2dGz.png

Preorders are 450g!

Preorder Slots;
1. @Lapillus

I will likely order them by Monday.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15