Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Spirit Smoke Colors (CLOSED) RETIRED
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@Aeonox Never mind,I'll just waiting for it:DAnd the accent is beautiful,here is my girl~ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139299/13929889_350.png[/img]
@Aeonox Never mind,I'll just waiting for it:DAnd the accent is beautiful,here is my girl~
13929889_350.png
2Vg82cJ.pnglohf4Mo.pngCPXPWom.pngAPe9ksa.pngE27J5Sp.png
@Junthew
Ahhh lovely~ What a nice soft sunset hehe. :3 Thanks for sharing!
@Junthew
Ahhh lovely~ What a nice soft sunset hehe. :3 Thanks for sharing!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox:

ahh, sorry to pester you, but I sent in payments on Sunday and Monday and haven't heard from you/been updated on the spreadsheet. Just wanna make sure everything went through okay!
@Aeonox:

ahh, sorry to pester you, but I sent in payments on Sunday and Monday and haven't heard from you/been updated on the spreadsheet. Just wanna make sure everything went through okay!
@Charmein
I've been helping run Shadow's Dom push this week so I haven't had time, though I also am waiting on FR to give me back the blueprints finished too. Sorry about the inconvenience!
@Charmein
I've been helping run Shadow's Dom push this week so I haven't had time, though I also am waiting on FR to give me back the blueprints finished too. Sorry about the inconvenience!
n1ngOA5.png

@Aeonox:

No problem! Just wanted to make sure there hadn't been an error/a message glitch! I'm more than willing to wait for the accents! Good luck with the push!
@Aeonox:

No problem! Just wanted to make sure there hadn't been an error/a message glitch! I'm more than willing to wait for the accents! Good luck with the push!
[quote name="Aeonox" date=2015-10-03 19:28:32] @murklin No that is what I have down yes. I'll have to double check my pms, sorry about that! [/quote] @Aeonox Can I poke you for an update regarding this?
Aeonox wrote on 2015-10-03:
@murklin
No that is what I have down yes. I'll have to double check my pms, sorry about that!

@Aeonox Can I poke you for an update regarding this?
wC5as67.gifAwdae8r.pngfr42Fyq.png
@Aeonox

Are you going to ping runs? Or should I just send my payment now?
@Aeonox

Are you going to ping runs? Or should I just send my payment now?
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@Aeonox
Hey! It's been a while since I've sent in my payment for some of the accent runs, and I was wondering when the accents would be coming back? (I have 5 undelivered accents according to the spreadsheet). I understand if you've been busy with dom stuff last week. Thank you!
@Aeonox
Hey! It's been a while since I've sent in my payment for some of the accent runs, and I was wondering when the accents would be coming back? (I have 5 undelivered accents according to the spreadsheet). I understand if you've been busy with dom stuff last week. Thank you!
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Honeysong - 1 Golden 1 Aurora
@ruirea - 1 Vitality 1 Aurora
@kittykat145 - 1 Golden 1 Aurora
@Nabesima - 1 Sunset 1 (additional) Aurora
@Vanshira - 1 Vitality
@Monarque - 1 Sunset 1 Golden 1 Aurora
@SirLeafheart - 1 Aurora
@Miyazaki - 1 Vitality 1 Astral 1 Aurora
@Tobias - 1 Sunset 1 Golden
@Eythel - 1 Aurora
@smaugthealmighty - 1 Aurora
@pretzuls - 1 Sunset 1 Vitality 1 Astral 1 Aurora

Total waiting on payment:
2 Sunset ; 3 Vitality ; 4 Golden ; 1 Astral ; 7 Aurora

Hello! You signed up for the following accents. Payment for these are technically due by rollover into October 16th but there has been a delay in shipment of many of them anyway. Please send your payments by Monday, October 19th! On the 20th after rollover, any unpaid for copies as well as pack extras will go up on the AH for 700g and it will be first-come first-serve there.

Thank you for your interest and patronage! <3
@Honeysong - 1 Golden 1 Aurora
@ruirea - 1 Vitality 1 Aurora
@kittykat145 - 1 Golden 1 Aurora
@Nabesima - 1 Sunset 1 (additional) Aurora
@Vanshira - 1 Vitality
@Monarque - 1 Sunset 1 Golden 1 Aurora
@SirLeafheart - 1 Aurora
@Miyazaki - 1 Vitality 1 Astral 1 Aurora
@Tobias - 1 Sunset 1 Golden
@Eythel - 1 Aurora
@smaugthealmighty - 1 Aurora
@pretzuls - 1 Sunset 1 Vitality 1 Astral 1 Aurora

Total waiting on payment:
2 Sunset ; 3 Vitality ; 4 Golden ; 1 Astral ; 7 Aurora

Hello! You signed up for the following accents. Payment for these are technically due by rollover into October 16th but there has been a delay in shipment of many of them anyway. Please send your payments by Monday, October 19th! On the 20th after rollover, any unpaid for copies as well as pack extras will go up on the AH for 700g and it will be first-come first-serve there.

Thank you for your interest and patronage! <3
n1ngOA5.png

@Aeonox Sunflowerscribe & I each ordered two Sunsets that we paid for when we ordered. We still don't have them... Is there an update?
@Aeonox Sunflowerscribe & I each ordered two Sunsets that we paid for when we ordered. We still don't have them... Is there an update?
FBb49Y6.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31