Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Tanija's Accents [Reworking]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Tanija - Ahhhh, I missed a slot on the Snap accent! Would you ping me if you do another run please?
@Tanija - Ahhhh, I missed a slot on the Snap accent! Would you ping me if you do another run please?
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
I am back!
The first round has been ordered and I will send them out as soon as they arrive.

I also added a nice Google Document for a better overview over pinglists and Accent orders.
You all may add yourself to the lists if not already done so by myself.
I also added more slots, you all can add yourself to those now. :)

IF you find any errors in the document, can't add yourself or if something went wrong, just ping me and I will change it or add you to it myself. It is my first time using these so there might be some mistakes in the coding. ^^''

PLEASE do not erase other people, otherwise I will have to take it down again...

@snowy @roseofchaos @Nymphalidae @Galli @Trachynhawb @Appellosine @Akal

I added you to the next round of the accent. If you do not want to be on the list anymore, just delete your name. :)
I will ping you as soon as I need the payment.

General pings for the Accent (you can add yourself to more runs now if you still want a slot!):

@QueSeraAwesome @Safarii @biskitten @fawkesthephoenix @Stormsinger @theflamebreath @BunnyKei @arlip @TikindiDragon

I am back!
The first round has been ordered and I will send them out as soon as they arrive.

I also added a nice Google Document for a better overview over pinglists and Accent orders.
You all may add yourself to the lists if not already done so by myself.
I also added more slots, you all can add yourself to those now. :)

IF you find any errors in the document, can't add yourself or if something went wrong, just ping me and I will change it or add you to it myself. It is my first time using these so there might be some mistakes in the coding. ^^''

PLEASE do not erase other people, otherwise I will have to take it down again...

@snowy @roseofchaos @Nymphalidae @Galli @Trachynhawb @Appellosine @Akal

I added you to the next round of the accent. If you do not want to be on the list anymore, just delete your name. :)
I will ping you as soon as I need the payment.

General pings for the Accent (you can add yourself to more runs now if you still want a slot!):

@QueSeraAwesome @Safarii @biskitten @fawkesthephoenix @Stormsinger @theflamebreath @BunnyKei @arlip @TikindiDragon

................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
@Kettlehead There you go! [img]http://i.imgur.com/9oIZZqw.png[/img]
@Kettlehead
There you go!
9oIZZqw.png

@Tanija I added myself to the list for the Snap accent, but I couldn't figure out how to get on your general ping list. Would you mind putting me on your accent ping list? :) ((Or skin, if they're going to be over 40% or whatever it is, these are just so cute!))
@Tanija I added myself to the list for the Snap accent, but I couldn't figure out how to get on your general ping list. Would you mind putting me on your accent ping list? :) ((Or skin, if they're going to be over 40% or whatever it is, these are just so cute!))
'There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something' - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
@Rockpup5
Ah thank you for the feedback - I will have a look at the Pinglist so names can be added again!
@Rockpup5
Ah thank you for the feedback - I will have a look at the Pinglist so names can be added again!

Just so everyone knows: I had to resubmit the accent because of the visibility of the lineart. I hope it will get accepted this time!
Just so everyone knows: I had to resubmit the accent because of the visibility of the lineart. I hope it will get accepted this time!

The first round was sent out and I am accepting payment for the next round now!

Round 2:
Gems: @snowy @roseofchaos @Nymphalidae @Galli @Trachynhawb (PAID) @Appellosine @Akal
Mixed/Treasures: @queseraawesome @Rockpup5 @BunnyKei
The first round was sent out and I am accepting payment for the next round now!

Round 2:
Gems: @snowy @roseofchaos @Nymphalidae @Galli @Trachynhawb (PAID) @Appellosine @Akal
Mixed/Treasures: @queseraawesome @Rockpup5 @BunnyKei

@Tanija
Do you mind if I pay totally in gems instead?
@Tanija
Do you mind if I pay totally in gems instead?
OgvwujS.jpg
@QueSeraAwesome
Sure you can pay in gems! I would prefer it though. :D
@QueSeraAwesome
Sure you can pay in gems! I would prefer it though. :D

Paid Accents are sent out and I am opening a last round for now for the Library Helper!
Paid Accents are sent out and I am opening a last round for now for the Library Helper!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9