Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Contest Discussion
Just wanted to say...there's so many beautiful entries already! *__* Too bad I'm gonna be gone for most of this month...BOTH my vacations happen to fall in the same month this year, so less time for accumulating money for my holiday skin addiction habit! Ah well. There's always next year.
Just wanted to say...there's so many beautiful entries already! *__* Too bad I'm gonna be gone for most of this month...BOTH my vacations happen to fall in the same month this year, so less time for accumulating money for my holiday skin addiction habit! Ah well. There's always next year.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Hi!
So since this is my first attempt on a skin/accent I would love to hear your thoughts on my entry.
It's pretty simple but I'm quite satisfied with the end result :D
Over all I'm amazed by the amazing entries everyone is doing. So much SAPCE <3
Hi!
So since this is my first attempt on a skin/accent I would love to hear your thoughts on my entry.
It's pretty simple but I'm quite satisfied with the end result :D
Over all I'm amazed by the amazing entries everyone is doing. So much SAPCE <3
1166.b.Pots200.Octy_zpsxcsdhgxo.png
@Chevko thank you so much!! <3

@mageoftime yes, i will be printing it if it doesnt win! ive added you to my pinglist :> thank you so much!!
@Chevko thank you so much!! <3

@mageoftime yes, i will be printing it if it doesnt win! ive added you to my pinglist :> thank you so much!!
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@AraKina looks nicer! I had something like underwater ink. If there was something you could to do layer it a bit, make it look 3D, that would add to the effect, but it's just a suggestion. [img]http://www.demilked.com/magazine/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/underwater-ink-photography-alberto-seveso-thumb290.jpg[/img]
@AraKina looks nicer! I had something like underwater ink. If there was something you could to do layer it a bit, make it look 3D, that would add to the effect, but it's just a suggestion.

underwater-ink-photography-alberto-seveso-thumb290.jpg
tumblr_inline_p4g64gV0px1qfa500_540.png
@SodapopQueen

Thanks so much~
It's an eraser mark, I just forgot to fix it before I posted it.

*Edit*: It has now been fixed.
@SodapopQueen

Thanks so much~
It's an eraser mark, I just forgot to fix it before I posted it.

*Edit*: It has now been fixed.
Accent Shop!

@alternatewarning
Thank you! I'll write down a note to ping you.
@alternatewarning
Thank you! I'll write down a note to ping you.

25 - She/they
FR +3 aka EST
Rarely active.
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
@StellarBlitz, @Zelan, @EtherealUmbra, @wordless, @Zelai, @mintSMASH, @DracoSicarius

Sorry for the late reply guys, but thank you so much for the praise and complements! ;u; It's my first official entry since I joined FR a year ago and I can't wait to see who wins this contest and just in case, I've started a ping list!
@StellarBlitz, @Zelan, @EtherealUmbra, @wordless, @Zelai, @mintSMASH, @DracoSicarius

Sorry for the late reply guys, but thank you so much for the praise and complements! ;u; It's my first official entry since I joined FR a year ago and I can't wait to see who wins this contest and just in case, I've started a ping list!
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR

You're very welcome! C:
@dragonNMR

You're very welcome! C:
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
@Octy

I like it, it's so bright! I'd make the purple on the back legs and wings blend a little smoother, though, if you can.
@Octy

I like it, it's so bright! I'd make the purple on the back legs and wings blend a little smoother, though, if you can.
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@Chevko
If you message me a dragon you want a preview on, I can do that o.o
@Chevko
If you message me a dragon you want a preview on, I can do that o.o
wKGqpUX.png