Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ^kizzy^ several MtG inspired reprints!
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 334 335
@Kizmetto

Will you ever be making Star Array for other breeds? Just a quick question cause I snagged one for a fanderg then realized that every fanderg I have from that fandom needs it :'D
@Kizmetto

Will you ever be making Star Array for other breeds? Just a quick question cause I snagged one for a fanderg then realized that every fanderg I have from that fandom needs it :'D
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart yes i plan to make a star array for each of the breeds! Maybe not every gender but definately one for each breed at least.

Oh my, that is quite a lot of star arrays! Do you have a preference for the next one?
@SirLeafheart yes i plan to make a star array for each of the breeds! Maybe not every gender but definately one for each breed at least.

Oh my, that is quite a lot of star arrays! Do you have a preference for the next one?
@Kizmetto

I would love if you could do a male Coatl *o* Or even male tundra but I know they're not the most popular breed

(honestly I'm surprised that Mirror M got the first Star Array, they're not the most popular breed so bless you for that ;-;)

@Kizmetto

I would love if you could do a male Coatl *o* Or even male tundra but I know they're not the most popular breed

(honestly I'm surprised that Mirror M got the first Star Array, they're not the most popular breed so bless you for that ;-;)

mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@Sirleafheart noted!

I was very surprised myself, it was just a 'for fun' thing i made and got a lot of reception on tumblr and here we are.
@Sirleafheart noted!

I was very surprised myself, it was just a 'for fun' thing i made and got a lot of reception on tumblr and here we are.
@Kizmetto

Can you put me on the pinglist for Blk Lotus Lagoon, please? :)
@Kizmetto

Can you put me on the pinglist for Blk Lotus Lagoon, please? :)
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Hi! Do you have a Capricorn Starmap left?

Also could you put me on the pinglist for two Leo Starmaps?
Hi! Do you have a Capricorn Starmap left?

Also could you put me on the pinglist for two Leo Starmaps?
@saritawolff yes! added :)
@saritawolff yes! added :)
@Kizmetto
I'd like a slot for Banefire please.
@Kizmetto
I'd like a slot for Banefire please.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@chilope, @JD1620, @Britty, @cheynei(Imp), @Bretwalda, @Heathers, @tsumiki (aries), @starsystems, @xenogenesis , @tackysnaps, @RichCanine, @Charmein, @KnightYumi , @Galaxtic, @Spooksy (scorpio, Gemini, Leo) @Simply (leo) @FireflyRhapsody @Katria (Sagittarius ) @snowy @ToxicE @scarlettkitsune (Taurus) @SylphOfHeart @cricara @HollyBerry (capricorn), @Skeithy (leo) @Pelistorm @mistycloud @Blackscaledtail @Rexcaliburr (Sagittarius) @xlilCarol @FlitFire @Kalistys @Xairathan @sunset @butcherbaby @warszawascream @doctorwhovian98 @felinefuschia @Peacefulbliss (Taurus) @lostinamaze (700g) @acidfox (taurus) @warriorofaces (Cancer) @Steffon (Gemini) @Hazuki (gemini) @PurplePhyron (gemini) @tnwldi3 (Cancer)

Hi everyone, you are on my Zodiac Starmap pinglist and i wanted to ask you for your opinion.
I'll get straight to the point and its about the retirement status of the starmaps, I was thinking about changing JUST THE STARMAPS into a semi-retired status and more into a cycling status where they are available in the month they correspond to, because its fun for people to have their birthday dragons and its quite a common request in my inbox. Now i was think about limiting it to 10 p/month and unavailable rest of the year (Perhaps people can commission single print runs if they're really desperate, or other species as there is another Aries which was a private commission). So yeahh! thats that.

You guys probably own a retired starmap or two, so i would like your opinion. I personally would love to do this just because of the sheer amount of people who want them for birthday dragons aaha, but i respect your decision.
@chilope, @JD1620, @Britty, @cheynei(Imp), @Bretwalda, @Heathers, @tsumiki (aries), @starsystems, @xenogenesis , @tackysnaps, @RichCanine, @Charmein, @KnightYumi , @Galaxtic, @Spooksy (scorpio, Gemini, Leo) @Simply (leo) @FireflyRhapsody @Katria (Sagittarius ) @snowy @ToxicE @scarlettkitsune (Taurus) @SylphOfHeart @cricara @HollyBerry (capricorn), @Skeithy (leo) @Pelistorm @mistycloud @Blackscaledtail @Rexcaliburr (Sagittarius) @xlilCarol @FlitFire @Kalistys @Xairathan @sunset @butcherbaby @warszawascream @doctorwhovian98 @felinefuschia @Peacefulbliss (Taurus) @lostinamaze (700g) @acidfox (taurus) @warriorofaces (Cancer) @Steffon (Gemini) @Hazuki (gemini) @PurplePhyron (gemini) @tnwldi3 (Cancer)

Hi everyone, you are on my Zodiac Starmap pinglist and i wanted to ask you for your opinion.
I'll get straight to the point and its about the retirement status of the starmaps, I was thinking about changing JUST THE STARMAPS into a semi-retired status and more into a cycling status where they are available in the month they correspond to, because its fun for people to have their birthday dragons and its quite a common request in my inbox. Now i was think about limiting it to 10 p/month and unavailable rest of the year (Perhaps people can commission single print runs if they're really desperate, or other species as there is another Aries which was a private commission). So yeahh! thats that.

You guys probably own a retired starmap or two, so i would like your opinion. I personally would love to do this just because of the sheer amount of people who want them for birthday dragons aaha, but i respect your decision.
@yggdrasil added!
@yggdrasil added!
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 334 335