Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ||*DEAASTER Labs*|| [OPEN]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@CursedKaze Can do! I'd prefer to do a totally new one for the reasons you figured, I hope that's okay! c:
@CursedKaze Can do! I'd prefer to do a totally new one for the reasons you figured, I hope that's okay! c:
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@aviary

No problem, I figured that would be the case. If you don't mind a few extra alterations can I request the second head be back a bit more so the horns are the same length and an extra set of hands (though the pose more male imperials means it would probably be extra hand) instead of another tail?
@aviary

No problem, I figured that would be the case. If you don't mind a few extra alterations can I request the second head be back a bit more so the horns are the same length and an extra set of hands (though the pose more male imperials means it would probably be extra hand) instead of another tail?
qCJC5AV.png
@CursedKaze Sure, I can give both of those a shot! I'll show you a sketch in a couple days when I can get this started. (:
@CursedKaze Sure, I can give both of those a shot! I'll show you a sketch in a couple days when I can get this started. (:
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Aviary
I know you're probably working on CursedKaze's commission right now, but please ping me whenever you're ready for another one.
@Aviary
I know you're probably working on CursedKaze's commission right now, but please ping me whenever you're ready for another one.
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16