Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | VixSkins [Open] - Dusty Houses & Drinks
'Allo, I have decided to do some skinwork and open a shop here on FR to earn some money and do some art. I will prettify the shop at a later date if I feel like it. I prefer minimalism in my forum shops anyway. Easier to navigate.

Information & Rules

- I will be selling only very limited numbers of each skin. I just prefer to do fresh works rather than sit on old ones for a long time.

- Once a skin is sold out, I will never sell another of that exact skin. I may do a variation of it, a re-color, or something of a similar theme but uniquely drawn.

- Do not re-sell a skin from here for vastly more than you paid for it. If you up the price to recoup the blueprint loss and a little extra, doesn't bother me, but I do not want it to be a business venture.

- If circumstances call for it, I will attempt to do refunds. I cannot guarantee this, nor can I guarantee the refund will be in the same currency format as you paid, but I will try my best.

- I am currently not interested in doing custom skins. I will edit this if I do decide to do some.

- Skins that I have drawn are to be taken as one-offs. The only way I will re-do a skin for another species/gender is if there is a great amount of interest in the design, or if I was already planning to do so from the start.

Pricing

- I am currently far more interested in Treasure, but I am accepting Gems at a rate of 100 Treasure = 1 Gem. I will most likely favor Treasure offers over Gem ones.

- I will also accept trades of items or dragons I am particularly interested in. If you want to trade me an item, post saying what item(s) and how many. If you want to trade me a dragon, post with the dragon's image and profile link. I will message you as standard to tell you if I am interested.

- Please provide the blueprint. I would rather not be receiving the Gems to buy blueprints in addition to other payment amounts. Just buy the blueprint when I give you the OK, and send it along with your payment. I will not throw you out on your ear if you just send the Gems to buy a blueprint, but I would rather you just buy it yourself.

- If you think my prices are unreasonable, please post in the thread. I'm still new and not sure what the worth of skins are exactly around here. I would rather mine be affordable, not elite.

Buying

If you would like to buy a skin, please follow this process:
+ Post in the thread with something like "I want to buy [name of skin.]" Make sure you outright say you want to buy it, not just that you are interested in it or like it, or I will assume you are just complimenting/commenting. Please be clear.
+ I will send you a message saying "OK, you get ."
+ Reply to this message with your payment and blueprint attached.

Do not message me about the thread or send me payments before I have sent you a message of approval. Unapproved payments will be returned and your chance at the skin will be revoked because you did not follow directions. If you think I have skipped over you or missed your post, just reply to the thread again. I will be checking the thread.

Skins for Sale in Next Post
'Allo, I have decided to do some skinwork and open a shop here on FR to earn some money and do some art. I will prettify the shop at a later date if I feel like it. I prefer minimalism in my forum shops anyway. Easier to navigate.

Information & Rules

- I will be selling only very limited numbers of each skin. I just prefer to do fresh works rather than sit on old ones for a long time.

- Once a skin is sold out, I will never sell another of that exact skin. I may do a variation of it, a re-color, or something of a similar theme but uniquely drawn.

- Do not re-sell a skin from here for vastly more than you paid for it. If you up the price to recoup the blueprint loss and a little extra, doesn't bother me, but I do not want it to be a business venture.

- If circumstances call for it, I will attempt to do refunds. I cannot guarantee this, nor can I guarantee the refund will be in the same currency format as you paid, but I will try my best.

- I am currently not interested in doing custom skins. I will edit this if I do decide to do some.

- Skins that I have drawn are to be taken as one-offs. The only way I will re-do a skin for another species/gender is if there is a great amount of interest in the design, or if I was already planning to do so from the start.

Pricing

- I am currently far more interested in Treasure, but I am accepting Gems at a rate of 100 Treasure = 1 Gem. I will most likely favor Treasure offers over Gem ones.

- I will also accept trades of items or dragons I am particularly interested in. If you want to trade me an item, post saying what item(s) and how many. If you want to trade me a dragon, post with the dragon's image and profile link. I will message you as standard to tell you if I am interested.

- Please provide the blueprint. I would rather not be receiving the Gems to buy blueprints in addition to other payment amounts. Just buy the blueprint when I give you the OK, and send it along with your payment. I will not throw you out on your ear if you just send the Gems to buy a blueprint, but I would rather you just buy it yourself.

- If you think my prices are unreasonable, please post in the thread. I'm still new and not sure what the worth of skins are exactly around here. I would rather mine be affordable, not elite.

Buying

If you would like to buy a skin, please follow this process:
+ Post in the thread with something like "I want to buy [name of skin.]" Make sure you outright say you want to buy it, not just that you are interested in it or like it, or I will assume you are just complimenting/commenting. Please be clear.
+ I will send you a message saying "OK, you get ."
+ Reply to this message with your payment and blueprint attached.

Do not message me about the thread or send me payments before I have sent you a message of approval. Unapproved payments will be returned and your chance at the skin will be revoked because you did not follow directions. If you think I have skipped over you or missed your post, just reply to the thread again. I will be checking the thread.

Skins for Sale in Next Post
[b]Premade Skins[/b]: [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/mistervix/FlightRising/GuardianF-DustyHousesS_zps19505cfd.png[/img] [i]Your House is Dusty[/i] 18,000 T / 3 available [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/mistervix/FlightRising/GuardianM-PinkLemonadeS_zps7e88a031.png[/img] [i]Royal Pink Lemonade[/i] 12,000 / 5 available
Premade Skins:

GuardianF-DustyHousesS_zps19505cfd.png
Your House is Dusty

18,000 T / 3 available

GuardianM-PinkLemonadeS_zps7e88a031.png
Royal Pink Lemonade

12,000 / 5 available