Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | + brioche acccents + getting ready
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143
@korihudson thank you!!
@korihudson thank you!!
bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png accents bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png
@brioche sign me up for spooky CF ovo
@brioche sign me up for spooky CF ovo
goSc2L4.png
@Pesticide Added, thank you! I'll give you a ping when it's up for pre-order @Heathers Sure thing! I've added you to the list @Murasaki I've fixed up the link now :) Here you are! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/a9394e722702f9855a4f2f48f1e82d90.png[/img] @Senpai Of course :) added!
@Pesticide Added, thank you! I'll give you a ping when it's up for pre-order
@Heathers Sure thing! I've added you to the list
@Murasaki I've fixed up the link now :)
Here you are!
a9394e722702f9855a4f2f48f1e82d90.png
@Senpai Of course :) added!
bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png accents bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png
@brioche hot dang i think you will have to put me down for one of those :0 that looks awesome! Do you have any treasure slots available? If not no worries, just put me down for gems
@brioche hot dang i think you will have to put me down for one of those :0 that looks awesome! Do you have any treasure slots available? If not no worries, just put me down for gems
** UK: FR time +8 **
WFLfm9v.giffcB95fc.gifIqKV10c.gif
@Murasaki Thank you!! Yes I do take treasure - 350k for a slot - if you'd prefer!
@Murasaki Thank you!! Yes I do take treasure - 350k for a slot - if you'd prefer!
@brioche that'd be great thank you!! c:
@brioche that'd be great thank you!! c:
** UK: FR time +8 **
WFLfm9v.giffcB95fc.gifIqKV10c.gif
@brioche Hey there. I'm still thinking on that accent. If you wanna move me down to the second run and move iiri up to my spot in the first since they've already paid according to your list, that'd be cool.
@brioche Hey there. I'm still thinking on that accent. If you wanna move me down to the second run and move iiri up to my spot in the first since they've already paid according to your list, that'd be cool.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@brioche

Hello! Your accents are so cute, I'm putting myself on the pinglist! : )

Could I maybe ask when you might plan on releasing the M coatl zombie accent? I previewed it and loved it * __ *
@brioche

Hello! Your accents are so cute, I'm putting myself on the pinglist! : )

Could I maybe ask when you might plan on releasing the M coatl zombie accent? I previewed it and loved it * __ *
@Murasaki Sure thing!! Just send over the treasure and I'll put you down for a spot ; v ;

@KittyAoba That's no problem at all! I've switched your places on the list, did you want to change your hold to a confirmed spot?

@snairmair Thank you! I was going to put it up for pre-order once the first accent I submitted was approved which will probably be mid to late this week? It's probably one of my favourites of the bunch :D
@Murasaki Sure thing!! Just send over the treasure and I'll put you down for a spot ; v ;

@KittyAoba That's no problem at all! I've switched your places on the list, did you want to change your hold to a confirmed spot?

@snairmair Thank you! I was going to put it up for pre-order once the first accent I submitted was approved which will probably be mid to late this week? It's probably one of my favourites of the bunch :D
@brioche Sorry, I think I'm going to hold out on deciding until your first run is printed (or until the second run fills up completely). I hope that's okay?
@brioche Sorry, I think I'm going to hold out on deciding until your first run is printed (or until the second run fills up completely). I hope that's okay?
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143