Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Elder Accents] PreO: Candy, Wing, Egypt
1 2 3
@blackbishop You have been added to the general list!
@blackbishop You have been added to the general list!
@Aralas@ArtsyChap@Aurialle@Confectionary@delightfuliza@Enekokoro@karazi@Lemonade
@LiveSky@LucidDreams@ondore@pyrosaurous@Ruori@Spark
@TwilightSkyleneglow(Blues/purples)@Pasuteru@fairyneko(Pastel color)

Ping everyone who is interested in candy accents. I have a new candy themed accent on the front page! :)
@Aralas@ArtsyChap@Aurialle@Confectionary@delightfuliza@Enekokoro@karazi@Lemonade
@LiveSky@LucidDreams@ondore@pyrosaurous@Ruori@Spark
@TwilightSkyleneglow(Blues/purples)@Pasuteru@fairyneko(Pastel color)

Ping everyone who is interested in candy accents. I have a new candy themed accent on the front page! :)
UP
UP
@Futhark

I love the Egyptian God accent, but I don't think I'll be able to gather the currency within 24 hours. Any chance you'll reprint it in the future?
@Futhark

I love the Egyptian God accent, but I don't think I'll be able to gather the currency within 24 hours. Any chance you'll reprint it in the future?
tumblr_inline_o4fyctLjhy1snz70d_540.png

tumblr_inline_mtytqsGOB51r4wxt6.png Luka, he/him/his

I have galaxies hidden between my bones.
And, I will love you until the stars burn out.
@NagaPrince thank you! Glad you like! Im sorry about the confusion, but when i mean gather in 24 hours that it is when i fill my preorder sheet. So say i get at least 5 people on august 18th, then I will need everyone to be able to pay by the 19th. that make sense? Of course I can make exceptions to this rule for certain circumstances but ill need some sort of "deposit" to secure your accent.
@NagaPrince thank you! Glad you like! Im sorry about the confusion, but when i mean gather in 24 hours that it is when i fill my preorder sheet. So say i get at least 5 people on august 18th, then I will need everyone to be able to pay by the 19th. that make sense? Of course I can make exceptions to this rule for certain circumstances but ill need some sort of "deposit" to secure your accent.
@Futhark

Alrighty! Go ahead and put me down then :D Do you take treasure?
@Futhark

Alrighty! Go ahead and put me down then :D Do you take treasure?

@NagaPrince I can but I will need at least five people to purchase in gems before i can accept treasure!

I can put you down, let me know if you will be paying in treasure or gems. :)
@NagaPrince I can but I will need at least five people to purchase in gems before i can accept treasure!

I can put you down, let me know if you will be paying in treasure or gems. :)
@Futhark

I'll prolly pay in treasure if that's okay~
@Futhark

I'll prolly pay in treasure if that's okay~

@NagaPrince
Yep thats perfectly fine! Ill put you down!
@NagaPrince
Yep thats perfectly fine! Ill put you down!
@Futhark Thank you~ Also, could I get a couple previews? [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/1363caaad9ab889b626c6bd33c3cd368/tumblr_nt1fj8qw6g1tb9jewo1_400.png[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/09d998a26f6a35fad7412c513a4eff72/tumblr_nt1fj8qw6g1tb9jewo2_400.png[/img] Trying to figure out which tert would look better~
@Futhark

Thank you~
Also, could I get a couple previews?

tumblr_nt1fj8qw6g1tb9jewo1_400.png

tumblr_nt1fj8qw6g1tb9jewo2_400.png

Trying to figure out which tert would look better~

1 2 3