Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | WC F Gold + Pearl Inscription
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
@deestracted I have the same problem saving up gems as you do! Can you let me know when almost all the slots are full. I need to save more before I can afford one. I hope I can get enough in time as I really like this!
@deestracted I have the same problem saving up gems as you do! Can you let me know when almost all the slots are full. I need to save more before I can afford one. I hope I can get enough in time as I really like this!
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats
Of course! Take your time. If you can't afford it by the time I can afford publishing it, I can hold one for you instead, if you want uvu
@OwnedByCats
Of course! Take your time. If you can't afford it by the time I can afford publishing it, I can hold one for you instead, if you want uvu
@Deestracted Thanks so much and i hope that you won't have to hold one but it may happen. I really don't want to miss the chance to own this lovely piece of art. I am trying to redo my lair and want to get many more tunnies so can really use the accent. :-D
@Deestracted Thanks so much and i hope that you won't have to hold one but it may happen. I really don't want to miss the chance to own this lovely piece of art. I am trying to redo my lair and want to get many more tunnies so can really use the accent. :-D
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@Deestracted I would love to get one! Sending the money now
@Deestracted I would love to get one! Sending the money now
button_by_cas_a_fras-dclednr.png 20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
@deestracted definitely getting one! Sending over the gems now before I spend them! (Why must I love gem genes so much?)
@deestracted definitely getting one! Sending over the gems now before I spend them! (Why must I love gem genes so much?)
+3 FR time
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
@pohjakonn @arinisawesome @Varekai @Sunflight
It's been published! Now all that's left to do is wait.
@pohjakonn @arinisawesome @Varekai @Sunflight
It's been published! Now all that's left to do is wait.
Woo! Eithin is Eagerly awaiting his new bit of flair [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=934742] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9348/934742_350.png[/img] [/url]
Woo! Eithin is Eagerly awaiting his new bit of flair

934742_350.png
unROMY8.png
It would look stunning on him! :D
It would look stunning on him! :D
^
^
@OwnedByCats
Just wanted to tell you that the accent has been published, and I have the copies in my possession right now! If you're still interested in having me hold one for you, please let me know! :D
@OwnedByCats
Just wanted to tell you that the accent has been published, and I have the copies in my possession right now! If you're still interested in having me hold one for you, please let me know! :D
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19