Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | T's
1 2 ... 461 462 463 464 465 ... 475 476
@bamboo1996 I've added you to my pinglist for new releases only. Just to confirm, this pinglist does NOT get pinged for reprints.

@Zoruna I'm sorry but the reprints are sold out this time around. I've added you to the reprint interest pinglist for next time and will let you know if sales fall through!
@bamboo1996 I've added you to my pinglist for new releases only. Just to confirm, this pinglist does NOT get pinged for reprints.

@Zoruna I'm sorry but the reprints are sold out this time around. I've added you to the reprint interest pinglist for next time and will let you know if sales fall through!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Ah darn. Sorry for the inconvenience, in this case x')
Nevertheless, thank you for adding me to the list ! ^w^
Ah darn. Sorry for the inconvenience, in this case x')
Nevertheless, thank you for adding me to the list ! ^w^
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
Just new ones please x3
Just new ones please x3
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
@Tiriea
Is it too late to get on the reprint list for the Skydancer Male list? I was away for a bit for personal reasons and came back to full slots. Is there any hope it would be possible to get one? I understand if not, just at least wanted to ask. ;u;
@Tiriea
Is it too late to get on the reprint list for the Skydancer Male list? I was away for a bit for personal reasons and came back to full slots. Is there any hope it would be possible to get one? I understand if not, just at least wanted to ask. ;u;
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
@KnucklePuck

I'm sorry but they're truly sold out for this time around. (tbh I was a little surprised by how quickly they sold ^^; )

I can add you to the reprint pinglist for next time if you want, and I'll also ping that list if sales from this time fall through.
@KnucklePuck

I'm sorry but they're truly sold out for this time around. (tbh I was a little surprised by how quickly they sold ^^; )

I can add you to the reprint pinglist for next time if you want, and I'll also ping that list if sales from this time fall through.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea
I understand, I was excited to see you were doing a reprint! Hopefully next time I'll have a better chance. c:

That would be great! Thank you! I'll be sure to keep a close eye out for it this time.
@Tiriea
I understand, I was excited to see you were doing a reprint! Hopefully next time I'll have a better chance. c:

That would be great! Thank you! I'll be sure to keep a close eye out for it this time.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
@KnucklePuck

I've added you to the reprint pinglist :T ♥
@KnucklePuck

I've added you to the reprint pinglist :T ♥
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Yes, I was asking specifically for the pinglist of that reprint. Thanks!
@Tiriea

Yes, I was asking specifically for the pinglist of that reprint. Thanks!
ZU5HtR6.png
@Tiriea

Dang, looks like the reprint list for this accent is full already! Can I please be added to the pinglist for the next time you reprint it? Thank you :)
@Tiriea

Dang, looks like the reprint list for this accent is full already! Can I please be added to the pinglist for the next time you reprint it? Thank you :)
@Kestrad Done! Sorry you missed out >.<
@Kestrad Done! Sorry you missed out >.<
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 461 462 463 464 465 ... 475 476