Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | T's
1 2 ... 448 449 450 451 452 ... 475 476
@Tiriea
please tell me if there is anyone drop there copies> < thank you!
@Tiriea
please tell me if there is anyone drop there copies> < thank you!
Are there any slots left for Faire Dancer ?
Are there any slots left for Faire Dancer ?
Gpasq5f.png
@kazay Not for this reprint cycled I'm afraid. If you'd like I can let you know if someone doesn't pick up their order, and/or you can add yourself to the reprint pinglist if you want.
@kazay Not for this reprint cycled I'm afraid. If you'd like I can let you know if someone doesn't pick up their order, and/or you can add yourself to the reprint pinglist if you want.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea can I still get a slot or a copy of faire dancer black?
@Tiriea can I still get a slot or a copy of faire dancer black?
8HH30Ku.png
@Erisalia I'm afraid all slots have been filled this time around. Like I said to the others I can ping you if someone doesn't pick up their copy, and/or you can add yourself to the reprint pinglist if you want!
@Erisalia I'm afraid all slots have been filled this time around. Like I said to the others I can ping you if someone doesn't pick up their copy, and/or you can add yourself to the reprint pinglist if you want!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea Yes, please let me know! Thank you!
@Tiriea Yes, please let me know! Thank you!
Gpasq5f.png
@Erisalia @kazay @nilah

I'm really sorry but I just wanted to let you all know that all copies of Faire Dancer Black have been picked up. Just so you aren't waiting endlessly for a potential ping, I suppose. If you'd like you can add yourself to the reprint pinglist for the next reprint though! Either way thank you very much for your interest. ♥
@Erisalia @kazay @nilah

I'm really sorry but I just wanted to let you all know that all copies of Faire Dancer Black have been picked up. Just so you aren't waiting endlessly for a potential ping, I suppose. If you'd like you can add yourself to the reprint pinglist for the next reprint though! Either way thank you very much for your interest. ♥
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea can I get a slot or a copy of Accent: Ti- Gilded Cervidae :)
@Tiriea can I get a slot or a copy of Accent: Ti- Gilded Cervidae :)
@Tiriea
ohh sorry to reply so late> <; i must have missed your ping......
if it is ok, could you please add me to the reprint list of Faire Dancer Black? i can't use google... sorry for so much trouble> <;
@Tiriea
ohh sorry to reply so late> <; i must have missed your ping......
if it is ok, could you please add me to the reprint list of Faire Dancer Black? i can't use google... sorry for so much trouble> <;
@NightDust Gilded Cervidae is currently cycled out. However, if you'd like you can add yourself to my reprint pinglist for it on my google sheet (linked in the first post.)

@nilah No problem! ^^ Done.
@NightDust Gilded Cervidae is currently cycled out. However, if you'd like you can add yourself to my reprint pinglist for it on my google sheet (linked in the first post.)

@nilah No problem! ^^ Done.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 448 449 450 451 452 ... 475 476