Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | T's
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 475 476
@likeacliche @Niharike @snowy

The last run of Blue Rose Queen came in! You should be receiving it in your inbox soon!

@BriarBones @AshRechner

According to my records you guys haven't paid yet. Please send payment (500g) asap via PM or 1-way CR. If you need more time that's fine, but please let me know!! If I ping you 3 times without any reply you'll forfeit your pre-order.
@likeacliche @Niharike @snowy

The last run of Blue Rose Queen came in! You should be receiving it in your inbox soon!

@BriarBones @AshRechner

According to my records you guys haven't paid yet. Please send payment (500g) asap via PM or 1-way CR. If you need more time that's fine, but please let me know!! If I ping you 3 times without any reply you'll forfeit your pre-order.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@NornVerdandi @Ffeion @PeacefulBliss @DatDragonfly @Celine @briar @Alestrius @iequinomin

Both runs of Gilded Guardian have come in! You should be receiving it in your inbox soon!

@Dartrix @KittyAoba @Alestrius @BriarBones @solaritude @Netsu @Enekokoro

@NornVerdandi @Ffeion @PeacefulBliss @DatDragonfly @Celine @briar @Alestrius @iequinomin

Both runs of Gilded Guardian have come in! You should be receiving it in your inbox soon!

@Dartrix @KittyAoba @Alestrius @BriarBones @solaritude @Netsu @Enekokoro

0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@SouthFarthing @FauveNox

Hey! No pressure either way, but apparently there was a little confusion and I just wanted to check with the both of you;

The reprints pinglist is not meant to be for pre-order slots; its just a ping. I have copies for you IF you want them, but I assumed that, as you didn't put your names in a pre-order slot, you no longer want a copy (which is fine!) But just in case, I wanted to double check. c:
@SouthFarthing @FauveNox

Hey! No pressure either way, but apparently there was a little confusion and I just wanted to check with the both of you;

The reprints pinglist is not meant to be for pre-order slots; its just a ping. I have copies for you IF you want them, but I assumed that, as you didn't put your names in a pre-order slot, you no longer want a copy (which is fine!) But just in case, I wanted to double check. c:
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@tiriea Would it be possible to have it held for a week or so? Sorry for the trouble.
@tiriea Would it be possible to have it held for a week or so? Sorry for the trouble.
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@Tiriea

I can't afford it at the moment. If you have a general pinglist that you could put me on, then I can keep up with your releases as they occur. If not, then I'll check back in a few months to get on the pinglist again.

Thank you for double-checking. I had it in the back of my mind to try to get the treasure together to buy one, but I've been so busy I haven't had much time to grind and dragons are selling very slowly right now.
@Tiriea

I can't afford it at the moment. If you have a general pinglist that you could put me on, then I can keep up with your releases as they occur. If not, then I'll check back in a few months to get on the pinglist again.

Thank you for double-checking. I had it in the back of my mind to try to get the treasure together to buy one, but I've been so busy I haven't had much time to grind and dragons are selling very slowly right now.
southfarthing_animated_banner_by_lightdragon777-dalnd0o.gif
@Tiriea I'm a little confused? At 2016-11-23 04:06:55 according to the CR you said I was marked as paid, but then in that post at Nov 23, 2016 12:28:02, I was both paid and unpaid? Did I order two slots (not complaining if so; just can't seem to find the information)? Could you tell me how much I still owe please? ^^;
@Tiriea I'm a little confused? At 2016-11-23 04:06:55 according to the CR you said I was marked as paid, but then in that post at Nov 23, 2016 12:28:02, I was both paid and unpaid? Did I order two slots (not complaining if so; just can't seem to find the information)? Could you tell me how much I still owe please? ^^;
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius Oh dear... Lemme check....

Yes I have you down for 2 slots! One paid and sent (second run) and one not (first run) Did something go awry? You can always check orders on my spreadsheet (Link is also on the front page) C: I'm not sure how it happened that you got two slots, because looking through my thread I don't see a comment where I might have thought you were asking me to add you (which is usually how this sort of thing happens...) I'm glad you caught it though!

If you want that second slot it'll be another 500g, please ^^;
@Alestrius Oh dear... Lemme check....

Yes I have you down for 2 slots! One paid and sent (second run) and one not (first run) Did something go awry? You can always check orders on my spreadsheet (Link is also on the front page) C: I'm not sure how it happened that you got two slots, because looking through my thread I don't see a comment where I might have thought you were asking me to add you (which is usually how this sort of thing happens...) I'm glad you caught it though!

If you want that second slot it'll be another 500g, please ^^;
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@SouthFarthing Absolutely no problem ♥ Would you like me to hold a copy for you for a while? (You're a good customer, so I have no worries about waiting for you for a while.)

As for pinglists; I have a few on my spreadsheet. Feel free to add or remove yourself however often you want ^^ Accent specific pinglists are under the 'reprints' tag. (If you can't access google sheets just let me know ^^)
@SouthFarthing Absolutely no problem ♥ Would you like me to hold a copy for you for a while? (You're a good customer, so I have no worries about waiting for you for a while.)

As for pinglists; I have a few on my spreadsheet. Feel free to add or remove yourself however often you want ^^ Accent specific pinglists are under the 'reprints' tag. (If you can't access google sheets just let me know ^^)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Enekokoro No problem! I know we spoke before about you taking a little while and wanting to be on the last run. The last run just came in rather quickly ^^;
@Enekokoro No problem! I know we spoke before about you taking a little while and wanting to be on the last run. The last run just came in rather quickly ^^;
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Hi! I would like to ask that how much would be an Accent: Royal Dancer - Imp F when you reprint it? It would be around 500g or more higher, like 600g. And is it possible to pay with treasure or just with gems?
I would like to know how much should I save up for the next reprints. ^^
@Tiriea

Hi! I would like to ask that how much would be an Accent: Royal Dancer - Imp F when you reprint it? It would be around 500g or more higher, like 600g. And is it possible to pay with treasure or just with gems?
I would like to know how much should I save up for the next reprints. ^^
jbyQtHP.png
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 475 476