Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Carrion Conduit is now Retired Forever
1 2 3 4 5
[center] [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/3c31/f/2015/207/9/7/untitled_1_by_lou_rose-d92uq0q.png[/img] [img]http://img12.deviantart.net/7966/i/2015/186/9/f/retiredelectrican_by_lou_rose-d9011x0.png[/img] [i]The Eternal Worker's ruins.[/i] [b]Now retired.[/b] [b] The last unsold copies of Carrion Conduit are on the AH for 450 gems each! [/b] [s]I've decided to do a few prints of my accent, Carrion Conduit for the duration of Thundercrack as it was an honourable mention! (I am so happy about it!). The accent will retire after the festival, so this is your only chance to buy it from me. I'm kinda new to the whole accent selling thing, so please bear with me. ;u; I'm going to try and do as many prints as possible, starting off with a batch of 10. (If you wish to sell the accent later on, my polite request will be to sell it for the price you bought it for.) Also, I am only accepting gems due to complications and being able to print the accent. :( If you wish to be in a slot, let me know! After I've confirmed your slot, could you send over the payment? That would be perfect! I will also ping everyone in the batch once we get to 10 people. Then it'll proceed to waiting for the accents to be printed. And if people liked this accent, I may consider making more non-festival themed ones![/s] [u]Previews[/u] [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/0fc7/f/2015/188/3/1/greyssale_by_lou_rose-d90a5d7.png[/img] [url=http://orig04.deviantart.net/3442/f/2015/186/d/e/1_by_lou_rose-d90120w.png]White[/url] - [url=http://orig00.deviantart.net/f4d3/f/2015/186/f/a/2_by_lou_rose-d90120r.png]Black[/url] - [url=http://orig00.deviantart.net/8e19/f/2015/186/e/9/3_by_lou_rose-d90120c.png]Random Scry[/url] If you wish to see it on your dragon (who has apparel), I will try my best to give you an outcome! Just ask and I'll see what I can do. [u]Batches[/u] [columns] Batch 1 - Printed. [LIST=1] [*] [s]Lunith (paid)[/s] [*] [s]atmanSeijo (paid)[/s] [*] [s]YukiBear (paid)[/s] [*] [s]BriarBones (paid)[/s] [*] [s]TikindiDragon (paid)[/s] [*] [s]IndigoCat (paid)[/s] [*] [s]Jenny (paid)[/s] [*] [s]CarmineCranes (paid)[/s] [*] [s]arachnidsGrip (paid)[/s] [*] [s]mewhaku (paid)[/s] [/LIST] [nextcol] Batch 2 - In progress! [LIST=1] [*] [s]Elus (paid)[/s] [*] [s]OverlordFreya (paid)[/s] [*] [s]Leadheart (paid)[/s] [*] [s]localdreamer (paid)[/s] [*] [s]LittleFirefly (paid)[/s] [*] [s]PuzzBeef (paid)[/s] [*] Sold [*] Sold [*] Sold [*] Sold [/LIST] [/columns] Thanks for reading! If you have any questions please ask, and I'll do my best to answer them. [/center]

untitled_1_by_lou_rose-d92uq0q.png

retiredelectrican_by_lou_rose-d9011x0.png

The Eternal Worker's ruins.
Now retired.
The last unsold copies of Carrion Conduit are on the AH for 450 gems each!

I've decided to do a few prints of my accent, Carrion Conduit for the duration of Thundercrack as it was an honourable mention! (I am so happy about it!). The accent will retire after the festival, so this is your only chance to buy it from me.

I'm kinda new to the whole accent selling thing, so please bear with me. ;u;

I'm going to try and do as many prints as possible, starting off with a batch of 10.
(If you wish to sell the accent later on, my polite request will be to sell it for the price you bought it for.)
Also, I am only accepting gems due to complications and being able to print the accent. :(

If you wish to be in a slot, let me know! After I've confirmed your slot, could you send over the payment? That would be perfect!
I will also ping everyone in the batch once we get to 10 people. Then it'll proceed to waiting for the accents to be printed.

And if people liked this accent, I may consider making more non-festival themed ones!

Previews

greyssale_by_lou_rose-d90a5d7.png

White - Black - Random Scry

If you wish to see it on your dragon (who has apparel), I will try my best to give you an outcome! Just ask and I'll see what I can do.

Batches
Batch 1 - Printed.
  1. Lunith (paid)
  2. atmanSeijo (paid)
  3. YukiBear (paid)
  4. BriarBones (paid)
  5. TikindiDragon (paid)
  6. IndigoCat (paid)
  7. Jenny (paid)
  8. CarmineCranes (paid)
  9. arachnidsGrip (paid)
  10. mewhaku (paid)
Batch 2 - In progress!
  1. Elus (paid)
  2. OverlordFreya (paid)
  3. Leadheart (paid)
  4. localdreamer (paid)
  5. LittleFirefly (paid)
  6. PuzzBeef (paid)
  7. Sold
  8. Sold
  9. Sold
  10. Sold

Thanks for reading! If you have any questions please ask, and I'll do my best to answer them.
JctqCNY.gif
She/They | GMT | Lesbian | INFP
Art Twitter | I need more links
I am a forgetful person so ping me if you need me!

Pinging some people who were interested! (Either from personally asking me to ping them or from telling me if my entry was a favourite of yours. Hope you don't mind!). Though I've forgotten a lot of people and I apologise ;u;

@Elus
@mewhaku
@Cynderbark
@Ithaca
@Calavera

Pinging some people who were interested! (Either from personally asking me to ping them or from telling me if my entry was a favourite of yours. Hope you don't mind!). Though I've forgotten a lot of people and I apologise ;u;

@Elus
@mewhaku
@Cynderbark
@Ithaca
@Calavera
JctqCNY.gif
@Lunith: Ahh this was one of my favorites ;w; I'd love a slot!
@Lunith: Ahh this was one of my favorites ;w; I'd love a slot!
Yuki + she/her + GMT+8

I collect Snapper accents
@Lunith I would love to get a slot :)
@Lunith I would love to get a slot :)
FfQMoPm.jpg
@Lunith - Super tempted- but no funds. ;_;

Can you let me know if you need like, one more slot filled? I may buy some gems for it, just need to think about it. =o
@Lunith - Super tempted- but no funds. ;_;

Can you let me know if you need like, one more slot filled? I may buy some gems for it, just need to think about it. =o
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Lunith - Ahhhh, I loved this. I'm supposed to be saving gems, but what the heck. Put my name down.
@Lunith - Ahhhh, I loved this. I'm supposed to be saving gems, but what the heck. Put my name down.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@YukiBear - Awwww thank you! Sure! I'll put you down for a slot.
@BriarBones - Sure! I'll add you.
@mewhaku - I'll be sure to let you know if I don't have anyone else filing the last slot. Thanks for your interest!
@TikindiDragon Aw, thanks! Hehe, I'll add you to the list too.

I updated my first post concerning payment, if you could send the payment now it would be great!
I'll also ping everyone in the first batch once I've got 10 people just to let you know that we're good to go, and then once the accent is printed I'll send them over to you guys!
@YukiBear - Awwww thank you! Sure! I'll put you down for a slot.
@BriarBones - Sure! I'll add you.
@mewhaku - I'll be sure to let you know if I don't have anyone else filing the last slot. Thanks for your interest!
@TikindiDragon Aw, thanks! Hehe, I'll add you to the list too.

I updated my first post concerning payment, if you could send the payment now it would be great!
I'll also ping everyone in the first batch once I've got 10 people just to let you know that we're good to go, and then once the accent is printed I'll send them over to you guys!
JctqCNY.gif
@Lunith: Yay! Sending payment now ^^
@Lunith: Yay! Sending payment now ^^
Yuki + she/her + GMT+8

I collect Snapper accents
Thank you~
Only five more people needed before we can send the accent off to be printed!
Thank you~
Only five more people needed before we can send the accent off to be printed!
JctqCNY.gif
@Lunith Can you preview that accent on this girl? c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5794618] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/57947/5794618_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lunith
Can you preview that accent on this girl? c:

5794618_350.png
24y92mg.png12336959.png
1 2 3 4 5