Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | -=Daemon's Watch=- On Hiatus
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@melodist I'll take a slot for this pc accent please
@melodist I'll take a slot for this pc accent please
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Melodist Will you be making a male PC version as well?
@Melodist Will you be making a male PC version as well?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
ooooh that's gorgeous pity I don't have anyone it would fit *_*
ooooh that's gorgeous pity I don't have anyone it would fit *_*
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
Wow.... only one spot left! That was quick! o.O I hadn't really expected that fast of a reaction! @LunaSea Sweeeet. Got you down. ;) @Azremiel Sure! [img]http://i.imgur.com/YV3Uair.png[/img] @Aava Got you down on the ping list and the reserve list! @aliena Will do! Thanks! :) @bel No problem! [img]http://i.imgur.com/9NCgoIa.png[/img] @Niharike Got you down on the list! @butcherbaby I will! The male PC will use the same colors, and then I'm planning on using different colors for other breeds as I make them. I don't have a timeline though, because I have a 21-month-old that never slows down, so I don't get a lot of time to work. But the male PC will probably be next! @Cyrya Thanks! I have the same problem. I actually don't even HAVE any female PC's in my lair right now! So I'm not sure why I started with one as my first accent.... :)
Wow.... only one spot left! That was quick! o.O I hadn't really expected that fast of a reaction!

@LunaSea Sweeeet. Got you down. ;)

@Azremiel Sure!

YV3Uair.png

@Aava Got you down on the ping list and the reserve list!

@aliena Will do! Thanks! :)

@bel No problem!
9NCgoIa.png

@Niharike Got you down on the list!

@butcherbaby I will! The male PC will use the same colors, and then I'm planning on using different colors for other breeds as I make them. I don't have a timeline though, because I have a 21-month-old that never slows down, so I don't get a lot of time to work. But the male PC will probably be next!

@Cyrya Thanks! I have the same problem. I actually don't even HAVE any female PC's in my lair right now! So I'm not sure why I started with one as my first accent.... :)

ShLp8ga.png
@Melodist
I can send gems now if it helps get the blueprint done. :)
@Melodist
I can send gems now if it helps get the blueprint done. :)
Stuff will one day go here.
@LunaSea Crud, I didn't get you down on the reserve list! Did you want that last spot? I just woke up and I haven't had my coffee yet!
@LunaSea Crud, I didn't get you down on the reserve list! Did you want that last spot? I just woke up and I haven't had my coffee yet!
ShLp8ga.png
@Melodist Please :)
@Melodist Please :)
@LunaSea Okay, I have my coffee now. ;) Got you down for the last spot. I'm waiting to see if one more person wants to take the spot I reserved for me, and then I guess I'll send out a payment request? This all happened so fast, I'll give people a few days to send it in.
@LunaSea Okay, I have my coffee now. ;) Got you down for the last spot. I'm waiting to see if one more person wants to take the spot I reserved for me, and then I guess I'll send out a payment request? This all happened so fast, I'll give people a few days to send it in.
ShLp8ga.png
@Melodist

You are very talented. I am thrilled. So much so i am going out to buy a dragon now.

Hrrrrmmm what colors!?
@Melodist

You are very talented. I am thrilled. So much so i am going out to buy a dragon now.

Hrrrrmmm what colors!?
@LunaSea Thank you so much! Buy ALL THE DRAGONS. ;)
@LunaSea Thank you so much! Buy ALL THE DRAGONS. ;)
ShLp8ga.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33