Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Infernal Ink [Closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48
@MyArmCanFly Sorry im late, here's a preview! [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/db636a6c4c9bb1ec762d641d32733273/tumblr_nu0j2nX1d71th9vdxo1_400.png[/img] It is kinda subtle, the grey on white dealie. Luckily there's always time for me to adjust the shading, though! :3
@MyArmCanFly
Sorry im late, here's a preview!

tumblr_nu0j2nX1d71th9vdxo1_400.png

It is kinda subtle, the grey on white dealie. Luckily there's always time for me to adjust the shading, though! :3
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@AlpineHell I like it, though!

This guy is one of a pair of identical twins. He's meant to be a ghost, so I've been looking for a nice creepy accent that doesn't cover too much surface area but give him that grimy, bad-dream quality. Is there any chance you would add other areas of color to something like this? I know it's meant to be based on Fury Road, but if the feet were grungy, I would buy it right this moment!
@AlpineHell I like it, though!

This guy is one of a pair of identical twins. He's meant to be a ghost, so I've been looking for a nice creepy accent that doesn't cover too much surface area but give him that grimy, bad-dream quality. Is there any chance you would add other areas of color to something like this? I know it's meant to be based on Fury Road, but if the feet were grungy, I would buy it right this moment!
Traitorous.gif Suspect.gif Quarantine.gif Proven.gif Trusted.gif Cleared.gif
@MyArmCanFly Grungy feets is in my field of expertise, actually! :3 I love doin em, they totally add onto the look. [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/cfb74e5188b5aa4b59387ba147a90062/tumblr_nu0jzd4DXm1th9vdxo1_400.png[/img]
@MyArmCanFly Grungy feets is in my field of expertise, actually! :3 I love doin em, they totally add onto the look.
tumblr_nu0jzd4DXm1th9vdxo1_400.png
UL8LHAi.png
@AlipineHell That is PERFECT! Sign me up for sure! I've been looking for the right accent for this guy... pretty much since the pair was born!
@AlipineHell That is PERFECT! Sign me up for sure! I've been looking for the right accent for this guy... pretty much since the pair was born!
Traitorous.gif Suspect.gif Quarantine.gif Proven.gif Trusted.gif Cleared.gif
@MyArmCanFly Added you to the list! :3
@MyArmCanFly Added you to the list! :3
UL8LHAi.png
@AlpineHell

if you wanted to add grimy feets to the noc chrome, I wouldn't complain. just sayin'. ;D even if it probably won't show on my noc's black feet lol
@AlpineHell

if you wanted to add grimy feets to the noc chrome, I wouldn't complain. just sayin'. ;D even if it probably won't show on my noc's black feet lol
BAQJAbP.png
@uropygid oh yiss gRIMY DRAGON FEETSIES! I should make an accent thats just 100% dirt and oil grime omg.
@uropygid oh yiss gRIMY DRAGON FEETSIES! I should make an accent thats just 100% dirt and oil grime omg.
UL8LHAi.png
@AlpineHell
I AM DOWN FOR GROSS GRIME AND OIL ACCENT just take all my dragonmoney
@AlpineHell
I AM DOWN FOR GROSS GRIME AND OIL ACCENT just take all my dragonmoney
BAQJAbP.png
@AlpineHell General pinglist, please!
@AlpineHell General pinglist, please!
@aalto added ya :D