Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | soldierholic accents [PREORDERS OPEN!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/c1367760830bdf2c626e2e55e80f6a43/tumblr_npgc8n7sDN1uoego1o1_500.png[/img] [b][size=4]guidelines [i]!![/i][/b][/size] [left][LIST] [*]I'm still new to all of this so please bear with me! [*]if you want to buy an accent for the treasure equivalent, be my guest! my ratio for that would be 1g:800t . [*]Any currently available accents that are listed in the AH can be held for anyone interested. [*]Please don't resell any of my accents for a price higher than what I sold it for. * [/LIST] [/left] [size=2]* susceptible to change, for better or worse.[/size] [/center] this shop is still a work in progress but it's still up and running for the time being!!
tumblr_npgc8n7sDN1uoego1o1_500.png

guidelines !!
  • I'm still new to all of this so please bear with me!
  • if you want to buy an accent for the treasure equivalent, be my guest! my ratio for that would be 1g:800t .
  • Any currently available accents that are listed in the AH can be held for anyone interested.
  • Please don't resell any of my accents for a price higher than what I sold it for. *
* susceptible to change, for better or worse.

this shop is still a work in progress but it's still up and running for the time being!!
[center][size=4][b][i]open for preorder. [/i][/b][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/30ddfd4e272ac42cfcb72498d31ccd4a/tumblr_inline_p03pp6W9yJ1subop3_540.png[/img] [b][size=5]SKINCENT! Divine Regality. [/b][/size] pre-order price: 800g [left] [b]first run, preorder! [/b][/left] [left][LIST=1] [*] myself![i] *paid[/i] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST][/left] [size=4][b][i]retired accents. [/i][/b][/size] [skin=10825][skin=12122] ( I actually have a copy of Prosperous Roses that I put up for sale in the AH! ) [size=4][b][i]custom accents. [/i][/b][/size] [skin=12266][/center]
open for preorder.
tumblr_inline_p03pp6W9yJ1subop3_540.png

SKINCENT! Divine Regality.
pre-order price: 800g
first run, preorder!
  1. myself! *paid

retired accents.

( I actually have a copy of Prosperous Roses that I put up for sale in the AH! )

custom accents.
reserved !!

reserved !!

general pinglist.
Lucatri Gematria Bit

Recolors for Hymn of the Drowned
FireflyRhapsody
general pinglist.
Lucatri Gematria Bit

Recolors for Hymn of the Drowned
FireflyRhapsody
future ideas:
  • Red recolor of Prosperous Roses. ( ? )
  • Similar accent for Imperial Males but with blue roses. Completed !!
  • Purple Recolor of Hymn of the Drowned. Suggested by FireflyRhapsody
  • Red Recolor of Hymn of the Drowned for Ammymimi
future ideas:
  • Red recolor of Prosperous Roses. ( ? )
  • Similar accent for Imperial Males but with blue roses. Completed !!
  • Purple Recolor of Hymn of the Drowned. Suggested by FireflyRhapsody
  • Red Recolor of Hymn of the Drowned for Ammymimi
working on !!

working on !!

@soldierholic
*MIGHTY SCREECH* YESSS
*tosses gems over*
@soldierholic
*MIGHTY SCREECH* YESSS
*tosses gems over*
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
@ErsatzLace
Haha, I hope you enjoy the accent!!
And thank you very much for the interest!!
; v ;
@ErsatzLace
Haha, I hope you enjoy the accent!!
And thank you very much for the interest!!
; v ;
@soldierholic - Unfortunately, I just threw all my gems out the window for the spiffy new cloaks, and I only have 30k treasure to my name haha. So yeah, I don't think I'll be able to buy before someone else vests interest.
@soldierholic - Unfortunately, I just threw all my gems out the window for the spiffy new cloaks, and I only have 30k treasure to my name haha. So yeah, I don't think I'll be able to buy before someone else vests interest.
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
@Mnemosyne

Ahhh, that's quite alright! Thank you for the interest though!
@Mnemosyne

Ahhh, that's quite alright! Thank you for the interest though!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10