Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~Henna and Flower Accents~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][b][i][size=4]Lercci's Accent Shop[/size][/i][/b][/center][br] [center]Officially setting up house as an accent shop! I have a thing for henna/mehndi patterns, along with flowers. Though in the future, I may do other styles of accents as well! Currently working on a series of three henna/flower accents for imperial females - Henna Rose and Lotus Flowers are already in circulation. The series will include a third accent, which will have bloodroot flowers, and a golden henna pattern (separating it a bit from the others, whose henna pattern is more along the lines of henna's real coloring). Stay tuned for that accent! I'm also considering making a complementary set for male imperials.[br] If you are interested in my accents and would like me to keep you updated when I make more, just ask me to add you to my ping list! I would be more than happy to.[br] I charge 500 gems per accent. I am willing to take 150 of those gems as treasure, at my basic ratio of 1g:600t. The rest is gems that go towards the accent blueprints, which I need gems to purchase.[br] Thank you all for supporting my accents so far! The overwhelming response I got towards my accents very quickly helped return my confidence in my accents. I really hope you all enjoy them - and don't be afraid to show me your dragons with my accents on them, I love to see them! [/center] [br] [center][b][i][size=4]My Accents:[/size][/i][/b][/center][br] [center][u][b]Henna Rose:[/b][/u] [img]http://s10.postimg.org/i59fvk84p/Gold_imp_accent_submission_FINAL_2_Merge.png[/img] [br] [u][b]Lotus Flowers:[/b][/u] [img]http://s2.postimg.org/m1cs2sr9l/imp_accent_nature_festival_v2.png[/img] [/center] You can see Henna Rose previewed on my lovely dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=85693&tab=dragon&did=8580661]Jenis[/url], and Lotus Flowers previewed on my lovely dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=85693&tab=dragon&did=9494271]Selü[/url]! [center][skin=9316] [skin=10778][/center] Here are the list for those interested in my accents: [size=2]**Note that paid indicates that I've been paid for the accent already and an asterisk next to that indicates that the person has received their accent![/size] [b]Henna Rose[/b]: [LIST=1] [*] Sheba - paid * [*] Katherine - paid * [*] HatefulHex - paid * [*] JD1620 - paid * [*] Snowpea - paid * [*] Vanq - paid * [*] Soran - paid * [*] Triska - paid * [*] Flatfins - paid * [*] Lucatri - paid * [*] Darlnim - paid * [*] WhiteMantis - paid * [*] Luunai - paid * [*] Veracity - paid * [*] SevenBreaths - paid * [*] cheynei - paid * [*] Larae - paid * [*] Kaneki - paid * [*] AH * [*] AH * [*] Stannum - paid * [*] Prabha [*] xalus - paid * [*] liumeilun - paid * [*] Kintsy - paid * [*] AH * [*] AH* [*] AH* [*] AH* [*] Erheel - paid* [*] anhbon921 - paid * [*] anhbon921 (tentative) [*] Candor - paid * [*] nanairo - paid * [*] AH* [/LIST] [b]Henna Rose Ongoing Interest List:[/b] [size=2]This is an interest list, if I can get at least 3 people on it I will order another set of 5![/size] [LIST=1] [*] PandragonsBox [*] Yoda [*] Osa [*] ~ [*] ~ [/LIST] [b]Lotus Flowers[/b]: [LIST=1] [*] JD1620 - paid * [*] Cutiepaws - paid * [*] Soran - paid * [*] Me [s]oops[/s] * [*] Darlnim - paid * [*] SevenBreaths - paid * [*] anhbon921 - paid * [*] nanairo - paid * [*] AH * [*] AH * [/LIST] [b]Lotus Flowers Round 3:[/b] [size=2]This is an interest list, if I can get at least 3 people on it I will order another set of 5![/size] [LIST=1] [*] PandragonsBox [*] ~ [*] ~ [*] ~ [*] ~ [/LIST] Ping me if you would like to be added to either list! 15 copies of Henna Rose have been made and distributed, and 5 copies of Lotus Flowers have been made and distributed. If there is at least 3 people who are interested in either accent again, I will order another set of 5. (I've already set up a separate list for an interest pool on Lotus Flowers). Fell free to ping me asking to be added to my ping list for all my future accents too, and I will add you to the list below. Ping List for Future Accents: [LIST] [*] JD1620 [*] Soran [*] Flatfins [*] Lucatri [*] Darlnim [*] Argonaut [*] Vanq [*] Luunai [*] Cutiepaws [*] SevenBreaths [*] Horticulture [*] butcherbaby [*] Larae [*] SteamworkBlue [*] Kintsy [*] liumeilun [*] nanairo [/LIST]
Lercci's Accent Shop

Officially setting up house as an accent shop! I have a thing for henna/mehndi patterns, along with flowers. Though in the future, I may do other styles of accents as well! Currently working on a series of three henna/flower accents for imperial females - Henna Rose and Lotus Flowers are already in circulation. The series will include a third accent, which will have bloodroot flowers, and a golden henna pattern (separating it a bit from the others, whose henna pattern is more along the lines of henna's real coloring). Stay tuned for that accent! I'm also considering making a complementary set for male imperials.

If you are interested in my accents and would like me to keep you updated when I make more, just ask me to add you to my ping list! I would be more than happy to.

I charge 500 gems per accent. I am willing to take 150 of those gems as treasure, at my basic ratio of 1g:600t. The rest is gems that go towards the accent blueprints, which I need gems to purchase.

Thank you all for supporting my accents so far! The overwhelming response I got towards my accents very quickly helped return my confidence in my accents. I really hope you all enjoy them - and don't be afraid to show me your dragons with my accents on them, I love to see them!

My Accents:

Henna Rose:
Gold_imp_accent_submission_FINAL_2_Merge.png

Lotus Flowers:
imp_accent_nature_festival_v2.png

You can see Henna Rose previewed on my lovely dragon Jenis, and Lotus Flowers previewed on my lovely dragon Selü!

Here are the list for those interested in my accents:
**Note that paid indicates that I've been paid for the accent already and an asterisk next to that indicates that the person has received their accent!
Henna Rose:
  1. Sheba - paid *
  2. Katherine - paid *
  3. HatefulHex - paid *
  4. JD1620 - paid *
  5. Snowpea - paid *
  6. Vanq - paid *
  7. Soran - paid *
  8. Triska - paid *
  9. Flatfins - paid *
  10. Lucatri - paid *
  11. Darlnim - paid *
  12. WhiteMantis - paid *
  13. Luunai - paid *
  14. Veracity - paid *
  15. SevenBreaths - paid *
  16. cheynei - paid *
  17. Larae - paid *
  18. Kaneki - paid *
  19. AH *
  20. AH *
  21. Stannum - paid *
  22. Prabha
  23. xalus - paid *
  24. liumeilun - paid *
  25. Kintsy - paid *
  26. AH *
  27. AH*
  28. AH*
  29. AH*
  30. Erheel - paid*
  31. anhbon921 - paid *
  32. anhbon921 (tentative)
  33. Candor - paid *
  34. nanairo - paid *
  35. AH*
Henna Rose Ongoing Interest List:
This is an interest list, if I can get at least 3 people on it I will order another set of 5!
  1. PandragonsBox
  2. Yoda
  3. Osa
  4. ~
  5. ~
Lotus Flowers:
  1. JD1620 - paid *
  2. Cutiepaws - paid *
  3. Soran - paid *
  4. Me oops *
  5. Darlnim - paid *
  6. SevenBreaths - paid *
  7. anhbon921 - paid *
  8. nanairo - paid *
  9. AH *
  10. AH *
Lotus Flowers Round 3:
This is an interest list, if I can get at least 3 people on it I will order another set of 5!
  1. PandragonsBox
  2. ~
  3. ~
  4. ~
  5. ~

Ping me if you would like to be added to either list! 15 copies of Henna Rose have been made and distributed, and 5 copies of Lotus Flowers have been made and distributed. If there is at least 3 people who are interested in either accent again, I will order another set of 5. (I've already set up a separate list for an interest pool on Lotus Flowers). Fell free to ping me asking to be added to my ping list for all my future accents too, and I will add you to the list below.

Ping List for Future Accents:
  • JD1620
  • Soran
  • Flatfins
  • Lucatri
  • Darlnim
  • Argonaut
  • Vanq
  • Luunai
  • Cutiepaws
  • SevenBreaths
  • Horticulture
  • butcherbaby
  • Larae
  • SteamworkBlue
  • Kintsy
  • liumeilun
  • nanairo
@lercci

They're gorgeous and I love them both, but I have no means to obtain gems, so, I'll have to pass. But good luck selling! I still wish this had won, I'd be alll over it, haha.
@lercci

They're gorgeous and I love them both, but I have no means to obtain gems, so, I'll have to pass. But good luck selling! I still wish this had won, I'd be alll over it, haha.
@sadrain

Toooootally understandable, I only collect gems through chests mostly anyways (or occasional accent sales). Thank you though! I wish I'd won too, but I didn't even receive honorable mention :/
I think my accents just aren't the typical flight rising style -shrugs-
@sadrain

Toooootally understandable, I only collect gems through chests mostly anyways (or occasional accent sales). Thank you though! I wish I'd won too, but I didn't even receive honorable mention :/
I think my accents just aren't the typical flight rising style -shrugs-
@lercci

What, not even that?? But it's so elegant *_* I'm sorry. D: I hope they sell well, though!
@lercci

What, not even that?? But it's so elegant *_* I'm sorry. D: I hope they sell well, though!
@sadrain

Nope, not even that. I thought so too, but also recognized it kind of stands out amongst the style of the normal winners. I think they're always looking for a certain style, and while mine are nice, they don't fit that style. It's out of my hands though, so I'm hoping those who are interested can get them here - I just wish I could sell them cheaper ^^'
@sadrain

Nope, not even that. I thought so too, but also recognized it kind of stands out amongst the style of the normal winners. I think they're always looking for a certain style, and while mine are nice, they don't fit that style. It's out of my hands though, so I'm hoping those who are interested can get them here - I just wish I could sell them cheaper ^^'
Oh, that is quite expensive. 950 gems each? That would be the rate for skins. But they are pretty. I'll try to work up the gems in a week, tho, so put me up for a slot on the pink one?

@lercci I see you changed the price :3 Put me up for a slot on the pink one! If you'd like payment right away, I can send it now.
Oh, that is quite expensive. 950 gems each? That would be the rate for skins. But they are pretty. I'll try to work up the gems in a week, tho, so put me up for a slot on the pink one?

@lercci I see you changed the price :3 Put me up for a slot on the pink one! If you'd like payment right away, I can send it now.
66MHIIb.png
@lercci
I am super-interested in Henna Rose, but admittedly not for the price you charge. Accents are normally 500-550 gems, after all. I also don't get your pricing - a five-bundle for accents costs 1750 gems, so why you are charging 800 blueprint cost per user is beyond me, as 1750:5 is 350, which would bring the cost with your artist fee to the normal 500 gem cost per user. Sorry for being completely bewildered about your pricing... but if you ever lower the price, I will totally buy a copy of Henna Rose because it's positively lovely!
@lercci
I am super-interested in Henna Rose, but admittedly not for the price you charge. Accents are normally 500-550 gems, after all. I also don't get your pricing - a five-bundle for accents costs 1750 gems, so why you are charging 800 blueprint cost per user is beyond me, as 1750:5 is 350, which would bring the cost with your artist fee to the normal 500 gem cost per user. Sorry for being completely bewildered about your pricing... but if you ever lower the price, I will totally buy a copy of Henna Rose because it's positively lovely!
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
@Sheba

OOPS, looked at the wrong thing for my pricing! Sorry for my extremely high pricing, I was looking at the bundle packs! I'll drop it to 500 now for sure! Thank you for letting me know, and for your interest in my accent!
@Sheba

OOPS, looked at the wrong thing for my pricing! Sorry for my extremely high pricing, I was looking at the bundle packs! I'll drop it to 500 now for sure! Thank you for letting me know, and for your interest in my accent!
@lercci
That is quite alright! :D I almost bought the wrong thing before as well; it really should be made more clear on the buying page what the bundle for individual blueprints and what the bundle for copies of the same accent is.

If it's 500 gems now, I'll totally take a Henna Rose slot!
@lercci
That is quite alright! :D I almost bought the wrong thing before as well; it really should be made more clear on the buying page what the bundle for individual blueprints and what the bundle for copies of the same accent is.

If it's 500 gems now, I'll totally take a Henna Rose slot!
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
@Sheba

You're totally right, it's kind of a strange set up. But I'll add you to a slot now, thank you for your interest~ ^^
@Sheba

You're totally right, it's kind of a strange set up. But I'll add you to a slot now, thank you for your interest~ ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13