Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Oozing Pearlcatcher [in stock]
1 2 3 4
@Weenyah
Ah excellent, thank you!! :> It has been noted.
@Weenyah
Ah excellent, thank you!! :> It has been noted.
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
night boop
night boop
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
@Bongo I would like to purchase a copy! Might you be taking the treasure equivalent? If not, i can get the treasure converted to gems as soon as possible.
@Bongo I would like to purchase a copy! Might you be taking the treasure equivalent? If not, i can get the treasure converted to gems as soon as possible.
@doctorlecter

Oh, thank you! I would prefer not to take treasure, but if it is your only option, it would be at the rate of the conversions on the forums currently, I'm not able to provide with a better rate sadly.
@doctorlecter

Oh, thank you! I would prefer not to take treasure, but if it is your only option, it would be at the rate of the conversions on the forums currently, I'm not able to provide with a better rate sadly.
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
@Bongo What might the current conversion rate be? I know it was 530 last i checked.
@Bongo What might the current conversion rate be? I know it was 530 last i checked.
@Doctorlecter

From a quick scan of the items for sale forum, it seems to be creeping to up around 570 or 580. The reason why I have to do this by forum rate, is because I do not have many gems on hand.

@ApocalypticHorse @HazelJade @Weenyah

Since I have now four people for slots, I am thinking to see if I can get a fifth slot filled, which would allow me to go for a ten-copy pack instead of a five-copy pack, and a price lowering to 450 gems per copy. However it may mean a slight more of a wait. Is this alright by the four of you?
@Doctorlecter

From a quick scan of the items for sale forum, it seems to be creeping to up around 570 or 580. The reason why I have to do this by forum rate, is because I do not have many gems on hand.

@ApocalypticHorse @HazelJade @Weenyah

Since I have now four people for slots, I am thinking to see if I can get a fifth slot filled, which would allow me to go for a ten-copy pack instead of a five-copy pack, and a price lowering to 450 gems per copy. However it may mean a slight more of a wait. Is this alright by the four of you?
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
@Bongo That would be 285k treasure. I'm almost there! Gimme a little more time, and i'll be onto sending the payment ASAP. I'll keep this thread open to make sure i remember.
@Bongo That would be 285k treasure. I'm almost there! Gimme a little more time, and i'll be onto sending the payment ASAP. I'll keep this thread open to make sure i remember.
@Bongo I'm fine by waiting for a while!
@Bongo I'm fine by waiting for a while!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Bongo Yup a wait is fine by me!
@Bongo Yup a wait is fine by me!
@bongo

Sure thing ^^
@bongo