Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Aerions Accents [SMOKING SKULL WC M]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@KittyAoba

Amended it!
@KittyAoba

Amended it!
@Aerion Perf. Now people wont be confused on why they were pinged. Haha

It's really awesome, but sadly now what I'm looking for to either of my boys. Might be good to have for Halloween, though... hm.

Oh heck, put me down for a copy, please. I'll snag myself a creepy boy eventually.
@Aerion Perf. Now people wont be confused on why they were pinged. Haha

It's really awesome, but sadly now what I'm looking for to either of my boys. Might be good to have for Halloween, though... hm.

Oh heck, put me down for a copy, please. I'll snag myself a creepy boy eventually.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba

I didn't think of it being a good halloween accent, but ofc I can totally see it!

Putting you down, just send me the payment over PM when you can, and I'll send you the accent :)
@KittyAoba

I didn't think of it being a good halloween accent, but ofc I can totally see it!

Putting you down, just send me the payment over PM when you can, and I'll send you the accent :)
@Aerion You already have them in? :o
I'll send the payment now, then. *goes to check front page for price*
@Aerion You already have them in? :o
I'll send the payment now, then. *goes to check front page for price*
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@Aerion Do you have a pinglist for reprints? I'd like the smoking skull, but possibly in the future, because I'm low on gems
@Aerion Do you have a pinglist for reprints? I'd like the smoking skull, but possibly in the future, because I'm low on gems
@Aerion HOLY ****--- excuse my language, but that's a hella georgeous accent! ;v; Do you sell it for treasure as well? If yes, could you please reserve one for me as I quickly make the rest of the treasure? I'm at 140k currently.
@Aerion HOLY ****--- excuse my language, but that's a hella georgeous accent! ;v; Do you sell it for treasure as well? If yes, could you please reserve one for me as I quickly make the rest of the treasure? I'm at 140k currently.
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@Aerion I'd like a slot for Smoking Skull please
@Aerion I'd like a slot for Smoking Skull please
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@fatherpunk

I can add you to the reprint ping list sure! :)
@fatherpunk

I can add you to the reprint ping list sure! :)
@MafiaVamp

I sure do, it's 275k treasure for an accent! I'll put one on reserve for you :)
@MafiaVamp

I sure do, it's 275k treasure for an accent! I'll put one on reserve for you :)
@Nymphalidae

No problem! I have them in stock now, so if you send me payment over PM, I'll send you an accent :)
@Nymphalidae

No problem! I have them in stock now, so if you send me payment over PM, I'll send you an accent :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10