Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Peppermint Accents! [WD Accents]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Donuts You've been added to the list, thank you :) @Piney And here is your pretty girl with the accent! [img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/garurumonlover/13198717_350_zpsdeh0l97c.png[/img]
@Donuts
You've been added to the list, thank you :)

@Piney
And here is your pretty girl with the accent!
13198717_350_zpsdeh0l97c.png
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@Desolim It's not for me but thank you anyways!
@Desolim It's not for me but thank you anyways!
@Desolim -makes grabby hands-

Can I get a slot for Chocoatl, please?
@Desolim -makes grabby hands-

Can I get a slot for Chocoatl, please?
QFXpYkj.png
@Apotheocrisy
Added, thank you! :D
@Apotheocrisy
Added, thank you! :D
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@Itsy @Donuts @Apotheocrisy

While slots haven't been completely filled, I will be purchasing gems in the morning, so the remaining slot will be paid and this accent print will run as soon as payments are received!

Thank you very much ^^
@Itsy @Donuts @Apotheocrisy

While slots haven't been completely filled, I will be purchasing gems in the morning, so the remaining slot will be paid and this accent print will run as soon as payments are received!

Thank you very much ^^
@Desolim I will also be purchasing gems in the morning! As soon as I get them, I'll send you payment.
@Desolim I will also be purchasing gems in the morning! As soon as I get them, I'll send you payment.
QFXpYkj.png
@Apotheocrisy
Sounds good! I'm just waiting on you and @Donuts, other funds have been secured hopefully the blue print will be bought today ^^
@Apotheocrisy
Sounds good! I'm just waiting on you and @Donuts, other funds have been secured hopefully the blue print will be bought today ^^
@Desolim are you by any chance going to print your flameforger's festival wildclaw female accent?
@Desolim are you by any chance going to print your flameforger's festival wildclaw female accent?

tumblr_nsxxlsfIAZ1t2as4so1_r1_1280.png
@Discovery
Yes, I plan on setting up preorders by tonight or tomorrow. I need to fix my layout first ^^U
Would you like a ping when I do? :)
@Discovery
Yes, I plan on setting up preorders by tonight or tomorrow. I need to fix my layout first ^^U
Would you like a ping when I do? :)
@Desolim may I get on your pinglist and your list for magma warrior
@Desolim may I get on your pinglist and your list for magma warrior
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45