Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Clockwork Tempest Accents [NEW 6/18]
1 2 3
Flame Gems for the Male Skydancer are up on the AH. I ran the red first, and I'll be submitting blue next. ;)

Added you to the pinglist Kardi and ineffabird!

Pinglist:
@Severance @Zelai @butcherbaby @Kardi @ineffabird
Flame Gems for the Male Skydancer are up on the AH. I ran the red first, and I'll be submitting blue next. ;)

Added you to the pinglist Kardi and ineffabird!

Pinglist:
@Severance @Zelai @butcherbaby @Kardi @ineffabird
@Zephyria Just grabbed the blue SD gems, they're stunning! Will you possibly be doing a version for female SDs?
@Zephyria Just grabbed the blue SD gems, they're stunning! Will you possibly be doing a version for female SDs?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby

Awww! thank you! I really have no idea what I'll be doing next or when....I just had a surgery and I tend to work on FR stuff pretty randomly.
@butcherbaby

Awww! thank you! I really have no idea what I'll be doing next or when....I just had a surgery and I tend to work on FR stuff pretty randomly.
@Zephyria I hope your heal up soon!
I'm on your ping list so I'll just have to keep an eye for new stuff :-)
@Zephyria I hope your heal up soon!
I'm on your ping list so I'll just have to keep an eye for new stuff :-)
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Zephyria

pinglist please? c:
@Zephyria

pinglist please? c:
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Zephyria
I just brought your Flame Gems for the Male Skydancer from the AH, and when I came to this post I found you have a blue ver for it too. However it seems that my coming is a bit too late and you had sold out them already...so would you mind give me a ping if you plan to do the blue ver for male SD re-print or any color ver for female SD?
@Zephyria
I just brought your Flame Gems for the Male Skydancer from the AH, and when I came to this post I found you have a blue ver for it too. However it seems that my coming is a bit too late and you had sold out them already...so would you mind give me a ping if you plan to do the blue ver for male SD re-print or any color ver for female SD?
672A68079898-1_zps85a0df8c.png672A68079898-1_zps8a82b29b.png
@flamyfox I still have some of the blue actually! I had surgery recently and haven't been so great at keeping FR updated. I'll pop a few up on the AH now. :)
@flamyfox I still have some of the blue actually! I had surgery recently and haven't been so great at keeping FR updated. I'll pop a few up on the AH now. :)
@Zephyria
Got it, Thank U <3
And I still wanna be on your ping list if you have new works. :D
@Zephyria
Got it, Thank U <3
And I still wanna be on your ping list if you have new works. :D
672A68079898-1_zps85a0df8c.png672A68079898-1_zps8a82b29b.png
will do!
will do!
@Zephyria I'd like to get added to your pinglist, please!
@Zephyria I'd like to get added to your pinglist, please!
tumblr_pq6epzzTGf1ttpumio1_400.png
1 2 3