Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LMagpie's Skins & Accents Shop CLOSED
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@LMagpie Hi! Can I please be put on the ping list for a re-run of Pastel Mermaid and Sea Breeze if possible? :>
@LMagpie Hi! Can I please be put on the ping list for a re-run of Pastel Mermaid and Sea Breeze if possible? :>
@SteveHolt I don't think I'm likely to get another 10 people, sorry. :( Although I will offer one solution, (I don't know why other sellers don't at least offer this option with retired skins/accents), if you send me 2000 gems or a skin blueprint I'll get one printed for you. I won't ask for any profit, as it's expensive enough as it is for one copy. I understand if it's too expensive for you, but I'd feel bad if I didn't at least offer it as an option.
@SteveHolt I don't think I'm likely to get another 10 people, sorry. :( Although I will offer one solution, (I don't know why other sellers don't at least offer this option with retired skins/accents), if you send me 2000 gems or a skin blueprint I'll get one printed for you. I won't ask for any profit, as it's expensive enough as it is for one copy. I understand if it's too expensive for you, but I'd feel bad if I didn't at least offer it as an option.
@LMagpie Oh! That sounds good yeah! I would need some time to quest for the gems but yeah, thank you! :>
@LMagpie Oh! That sounds good yeah! I would need some time to quest for the gems but yeah, thank you! :>
@LMagPie do you have copies of gladekeeper's curse available?
@LMagPie do you have copies of gladekeeper's curse available?
@March I do! Just send 250k treasure or 500 gems and I'll reply with a copy :)
@March I do! Just send 250k treasure or 500 gems and I'll reply with a copy :)
Hi @LMagpie, would you happen to have another copy of Gladekeeper's Curse available? ^^
Hi @LMagpie, would you happen to have another copy of Gladekeeper's Curse available? ^^
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@LMagPie Do you think you could hold a copy for me for a few days while I gather some funds? :> thank you!
@LMagPie Do you think you could hold a copy for me for a few days while I gather some funds? :> thank you!
@March Sure no problem!

@Stannum Yes I do! Just send 250k treasure or 500 gems and I'll reply with a copy :)
@March Sure no problem!

@Stannum Yes I do! Just send 250k treasure or 500 gems and I'll reply with a copy :)
@LMagpie thanks so much! Sending payment now ^^
@LMagpie thanks so much! Sending payment now ^^
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@LMagpie Could I set up a payment plan for Gladekeeper's Curse, or be added to a future reserve list?
@LMagpie Could I set up a payment plan for Gladekeeper's Curse, or be added to a future reserve list?
banner_by_the_masked_ottsel-d749c9o.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21