Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | New and looking into skins
I was searching for a skin for my male spiral dragon. Was wondering if anyone had any I could purchase for treasure. Seeing as I only have 6 gem. Let me know if you can help. I found one that is roots and I liked that. Anyway thanks again.
I was searching for a skin for my male spiral dragon. Was wondering if anyone had any I could purchase for treasure. Seeing as I only have 6 gem. Let me know if you can help. I found one that is roots and I liked that. Anyway thanks again.
@LolaSky - Well, since you are new to the site I'm going to say it's safe to assume that you're new to the skin and accent community too. Usually you can expect to pay 150kt-250kt for a custom accent, unless you are looking for the festival ones. Are you particularly looking for nature accents? It may also be a good idea to post your spiral on this thread to give people an idea of what would look good with him. Good luck!
@LolaSky - Well, since you are new to the site I'm going to say it's safe to assume that you're new to the skin and accent community too. Usually you can expect to pay 150kt-250kt for a custom accent, unless you are looking for the festival ones. Are you particularly looking for nature accents? It may also be a good idea to post your spiral on this thread to give people an idea of what would look good with him. Good luck!
Accent Shop
@LolaSky Custom skins for treasure tend to really expensive. You'll probably have more luck checking out what's available on the Auction house. There is usually someone selling some sort of holiday skin. Depending on how recent the holiday festival was and how popular that particular skin is, some holiday skins can be a lot cheaper than customs ones. This is because of how expensive it is just to submit a skin blueprint to FR.

My advice would be to be patient and save up on gems if you really want a custom skin.
I hope this was helpful.
@LolaSky Custom skins for treasure tend to really expensive. You'll probably have more luck checking out what's available on the Auction house. There is usually someone selling some sort of holiday skin. Depending on how recent the holiday festival was and how popular that particular skin is, some holiday skins can be a lot cheaper than customs ones. This is because of how expensive it is just to submit a skin blueprint to FR.

My advice would be to be patient and save up on gems if you really want a custom skin.
I hope this was helpful.
XriSV9h.gif
@Pesticide & @CrazyRedFire Thank you so much for the advice and tips. Means a lot to me that you took the time to respond. I will save up. Any opinions I would appreciate it! Have a great day!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11897823] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/118979/11897823_350.png [/url] [/img]

@Pesticide & @CrazyRedFire

Thank you so much for the advice and tips. Means a lot to me that you took the time to respond. I will save up. Any opinions I would appreciate it! Have a great day!!

11897823_350.png