Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51
@Ryvir @Kryptographer Thank you both for the feedback! I agree that the way the lights connected on the back wing made it look flat, so I went and redid them, as well as made them a little subtler. Also, some light rays, because why not?
@Ryvir @Kryptographer Thank you both for the feedback! I agree that the way the lights connected on the back wing made it look flat, so I went and redid them, as well as made them a little subtler. Also, some light rays, because why not?
@houseteeth Aaw, thanks very much! *w*
@houseteeth Aaw, thanks very much! *w*
ANbDf4Q.gif
Eyy guys, do you have any feedback for me? I don't know what I'm doing haha sob ;; Why do I always start skins on literally the last day this is an awful trend. [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/abd168e2e79afe632916e34ff18a080e/tumblr_nnaiojYwNl1r7qe2zo1_r2_400.png[/img] version 1 (too much? y/n?) [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/e7349e56beb8144d0b1c9be4d5acd5e6/tumblr_nnaiojYwNl1r7qe2zo2_r2_400.png[/img] version 2 still working on these with the rendering and whatnot, got a long ways to go before it's done, but... I don't know what I'm doing here >> Would appreciate any crit if you folks can offer it!
Eyy guys, do you have any feedback for me? I don't know what I'm doing haha sob ;; Why do I always start skins on literally the last day this is an awful trend.

tumblr_nnaiojYwNl1r7qe2zo1_r2_400.png
version 1 (too much? y/n?)

tumblr_nnaiojYwNl1r7qe2zo2_r2_400.png
version 2

still working on these with the rendering and whatnot, got a long ways to go before it's done, but... I don't know what I'm doing here >> Would appreciate any crit if you folks can offer it!
Bluhhhhhhh submitted my accent/skin. :| Slightly unsatisfied with it but work and issues with pets and everything else got in the way.

There are some great entries, as always! Best of luck to everyone!
Bluhhhhhhh submitted my accent/skin. :| Slightly unsatisfied with it but work and issues with pets and everything else got in the way.

There are some great entries, as always! Best of luck to everyone!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@Lackofa The colour scheme is great! Personally, I'm preferring the first version because of what the dark blue brings against the other colours. If you're thinking of going more with the second version you could try incorporating some of that dark, rich blue from the wings into the neck feathers and feathers at the base of the wings (only a touch there). Either way, it's very pretty even unfinished.

@Devitome @ToxicToucan thank you! I'm surprised how well-liked it is. :'D

I've been looking through the entries and I can't single any out as favourites. I can find something I like about all of them, and many of them are just plain beautiful. The judges will be hard-pressed picking the winners!
@Lackofa The colour scheme is great! Personally, I'm preferring the first version because of what the dark blue brings against the other colours. If you're thinking of going more with the second version you could try incorporating some of that dark, rich blue from the wings into the neck feathers and feathers at the base of the wings (only a touch there). Either way, it's very pretty even unfinished.

@Devitome @ToxicToucan thank you! I'm surprised how well-liked it is. :'D

I've been looking through the entries and I can't single any out as favourites. I can find something I like about all of them, and many of them are just plain beautiful. The judges will be hard-pressed picking the winners!
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
Whew, ended up doing some last minute changes because I was just not satisfied. [img]http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa278/Raiein/FR%20Accents/Foretidings_guardian_f_dragon_zpskynehppo.png[/img] Still, I'm tired and can't do more fiddling. At least I learned by making this.
Whew, ended up doing some last minute changes because I was just not satisfied.
Foretidings_guardian_f_dragon_zpskynehppo.png
Still, I'm tired and can't do more fiddling. At least I learned by making this.
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
This is my first time entering one of these, when do we know if we've won? once the festival starts and they are revealed?
This is my first time entering one of these, when do we know if we've won? once the festival starts and they are revealed?
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@Concard Yeah, you'll see when the announcement for the festival is made
@Concard Yeah, you'll see when the announcement for the festival is made
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty Thanks!
*twiddles thumbs impatiently*
@rooty Thanks!
*twiddles thumbs impatiently*
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@Lokenosse hey thanks for your feedback! I was going to include both versions as my submission but I went so close up to the deadline that I didn't have time to submit the wingless one before rollover... oh well XD
@Lokenosse hey thanks for your feedback! I was going to include both versions as my submission but I went so close up to the deadline that I didn't have time to submit the wingless one before rollover... oh well XD
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51