Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Strik's Skin Shop
(Let me preface this with a brief disclaimer- I don't know what I'm doing. Any advice on how to set up a shop effectively would be greeted with much love and possibly some cookies.) So for a four letter word that starts with s and giggles, during the downtime I couldn't sleep so I started messing around with the stock .psd. Anyway, turns out that I think I'm pretty good at this. (You're more than welcome to disagree, feedback is always welcome!) --> The only one that I have created so far I was calling Dust Motes and looks like this: [img]http://gyazo.com/dd30fb165e97933b729bb57de2ab5717.png[/img] Mostly I was thinking about doing this on a commission/case by case basis if there is any interest, but right now I would just appreciate some feedback! Also, you're more than welcome to bid on/buy the only one I've made so far! I will work on more, but in general I've noticed that on sites like these pre-mades aren't in nearly as high of demand as customs. [center] Oh, and as for pricing- I would take either gems or treasure, make me an offer.[/center] Update- Here's another! :) Please tell me what you think. [img]http://gyazo.com/cc9282247ea97578b21279efa8674a88.png[/img]
(Let me preface this with a brief disclaimer- I don't know what I'm doing. Any advice on how to set up a shop effectively would be greeted with much love and possibly some cookies.)

So for a four letter word that starts with s and giggles, during the downtime I couldn't sleep so I started messing around with the stock .psd. Anyway, turns out that I think I'm pretty good at this. (You're more than welcome to disagree, feedback is always welcome!)

--> The only one that I have created so far I was calling Dust Motes and looks like this:
dd30fb165e97933b729bb57de2ab5717.png

Mostly I was thinking about doing this on a commission/case by case basis if there is any interest, but right now I would just appreciate some feedback!

Also, you're more than welcome to bid on/buy the only one I've made so far! I will work on more, but in general I've noticed that on sites like these pre-mades aren't in nearly as high of demand as customs.
Oh, and as for pricing- I would take either gems or treasure, make me an offer.

Update- Here's another! :) Please tell me what you think.
cc9282247ea97578b21279efa8674a88.png
Update- I added another design to the OP.
Update- I added another design to the OP.