Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | |[ Heathers' Accents - CLOSED ]|
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 211 212
@HGBells @Thedas @DarthMaul @Pepsi @Spark @missaliceblue @Kittystar @KitVal @ NynaeveSedai (trade for cryface noc) @Trippfaerie

wings of ancients noc f has arrived! if you're still interested in a copy please send over 500g/250kT and i'll get the accent to you asap. please also inform me if you no longer wish to buy. thanks!

I also still have some people who haven't gotten back to me about skins i'm holding, so please do respond if you want/don't want a copy! any unclaimed copies after 24hrs will go up on the AH. Also my record-keeping been pretty shoddy lately so please let me know if we agreed that i'd hold a copy for you, thank you!

Gold Ornamentals CM: @danseinfernale @Ashallysa @ChaliceCabriel

Wings of Ancients Noc M: @Soran @bluberry

Nea Isis Gembond: @ Soran @butcherbaby @ Malis (holding)
@HGBells @Thedas @DarthMaul @Pepsi @Spark @missaliceblue @Kittystar @KitVal @ NynaeveSedai (trade for cryface noc) @Trippfaerie

wings of ancients noc f has arrived! if you're still interested in a copy please send over 500g/250kT and i'll get the accent to you asap. please also inform me if you no longer wish to buy. thanks!

I also still have some people who haven't gotten back to me about skins i'm holding, so please do respond if you want/don't want a copy! any unclaimed copies after 24hrs will go up on the AH. Also my record-keeping been pretty shoddy lately so please let me know if we agreed that i'd hold a copy for you, thank you!

Gold Ornamentals CM: @danseinfernale @Ashallysa @ChaliceCabriel

Wings of Ancients Noc M: @Soran @bluberry

Nea Isis Gembond: @ Soran @butcherbaby @ Malis (holding)
1ffgBbR.png
@theplastics

I really waiting these accents! Sent PM now :3
@theplastics

I really waiting these accents! Sent PM now :3
@theplastics

D: Ahh, i'm sorry for the really belated response! I'm working on preparing for a flight change that everything else is kind of slipping my mind. o.o

I'll send payment over immediately, is treasure okay or only gems?
@theplastics

D: Ahh, i'm sorry for the really belated response! I'm working on preparing for a flight change that everything else is kind of slipping my mind. o.o

I'll send payment over immediately, is treasure okay or only gems?
@theplastics

Could you please put me on the pinglists for reprints of both Wings of Ancients accents and of Nea Isis Gembond?

Thanks!
@theplastics

Could you please put me on the pinglists for reprints of both Wings of Ancients accents and of Nea Isis Gembond?

Thanks!
xmas%20in%20july%20badge.gifcryotherapy%20badge.gif
@Kaesa added you, thanks for the interest!

@ChaliceCabriel no worries at all, good luck with the flight change! treasure payment is definitely okay. :)
@Kaesa added you, thanks for the interest!

@ChaliceCabriel no worries at all, good luck with the flight change! treasure payment is definitely okay. :)
1ffgBbR.png
@theplastics

I'm still interested! Sending it over now.
@theplastics

I'm still interested! Sending it over now.
smol_zest.pngsmol_poppy.png
@theplastics

Would you be willing to hold that for me? I've got 200 gems at the moment. If you will hold it how long will you hold it for?
@theplastics

Would you be willing to hold that for me? I've got 200 gems at the moment. If you will hold it how long will you hold it for?
@Pepsi sure! i can hold it up to a week or more if you need more time. :)
@Pepsi sure! i can hold it up to a week or more if you need more time. :)
1ffgBbR.png
@theplastics

Payday is this Friday, so if you could hold it just until then I'd be grateful! c:
@theplastics

Payday is this Friday, so if you could hold it just until then I'd be grateful! c:
@Pepsi sure no worries, i can hold until then!
@Pepsi sure no worries, i can hold until then!
1ffgBbR.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 211 212