Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Neon Shadow & The Tangled Wings !!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Yachi
No hurry at all! Thank you!
@Yachi
No hurry at all! Thank you!
tumblr_inline_odyqpf0BEF1rf32jz_540.png
@njeekyo sorry I think I'll have to pass, I need to pay for a lot of other things right now
@njeekyo sorry I think I'll have to pass, I need to pay for a lot of other things right now
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@njeekyo

I may take a little while to send you those gems! ono
@njeekyo

I may take a little while to send you those gems! ono
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
@njeekyo it seems to be an active thread so hopefully it'll help! i got a problem solved in a few days there. also, can you add me to a general ping list?
@njeekyo it seems to be an active thread so hopefully it'll help! i got a problem solved in a few days there. also, can you add me to a general ping list?
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@njeekyo i agree with snowy on posting at the skin/accents troubles thread; i did so several times with errors on my accents and they're usually solved really fast, usually less than a day or so. (sometimes even under an hour!)

also i'll be sending over the 200g. thanks for the notice! :3
@njeekyo i agree with snowy on posting at the skin/accents troubles thread; i did so several times with errors on my accents and they're usually solved really fast, usually less than a day or so. (sometimes even under an hour!)

also i'll be sending over the 200g. thanks for the notice! :3
1ffgBbR.png
@njeekyo
Could you add me to the list for Coatl accents? And also your ping list too!
@njeekyo
Could you add me to the list for Coatl accents? And also your ping list too!
@njeekyo

No problem. I'll send over the 200 gems. Thanks for the update.
@njeekyo

No problem. I'll send over the 200 gems. Thanks for the update.
hu72dVR.png
@njeekyo
I'm not a fan of skins generally, so I'm going to pass, sorry. If you end up reworking it as an accent at some point I'd love to know.
@njeekyo
I'm not a fan of skins generally, so I'm going to pass, sorry. If you end up reworking it as an accent at some point I'd love to know.
@snowpea okay dokay, sent your gems back!

@Sellenair No hurry at all, i'm just thankful if someone still wants to buy it!!

@snowy @theplastics Okay i will try it today, thank you for the advice!!

@Masumi I don't really have any coatl accents at the moment and i haven't really planned making any, I only have the skin which works like an accent since it covers only 55% of the dragon but it costs 200 gems more than a normal accent. If you'd still like to buy that one it'd be great!

@Tarrin Thank you so much!!

@Leiari it is still the exact same work, the title will be just saying skin instead of accent. But yeah i sent you the gems back!
@snowpea okay dokay, sent your gems back!

@Sellenair No hurry at all, i'm just thankful if someone still wants to buy it!!

@snowy @theplastics Okay i will try it today, thank you for the advice!!

@Masumi I don't really have any coatl accents at the moment and i haven't really planned making any, I only have the skin which works like an accent since it covers only 55% of the dragon but it costs 200 gems more than a normal accent. If you'd still like to buy that one it'd be great!

@Tarrin Thank you so much!!

@Leiari it is still the exact same work, the title will be just saying skin instead of accent. But yeah i sent you the gems back!
tumblr_inline_odyqpf0BEF1rf32jz_540.png
@njeekyo
Yes that's what I meant. Sorry I called it an accent out of habit.
@njeekyo
Yes that's what I meant. Sorry I called it an accent out of habit.
1 2 3 4 5 6