Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | -The Mechanical Menagerie- (Skydancer!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Tesarus a few variation gold, silver, red, blue, black and breds as well.
@Tesarus a few variation gold, silver, red, blue, black and breds as well.
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Tesarus
I think the red looks good, but like Niharike said, I think some color and breed variations would be good. I'd love to have the red variation, though. It looks /really/ nice
@Tesarus
I think the red looks good, but like Niharike said, I think some color and breed variations would be good. I'd love to have the red variation, though. It looks /really/ nice
cauldrontext2.png KPogKne.png....................... yIOwECY.png
@Tesarus

I think red looks lovely with that circuitry, but as the others have said, variation would be good because red's definitely going to clash with other circuit colors.

Out of curiosity, what if you made the stones more like glass, like, a sort of transparent thing with a shine to match the dragon's body color? c: I think that might be a neat idea! (I could be terribly wrong though, and it might not look right) But, just a thought. ^^

I'd definitely be interested to see your accents on other dragons as well, so, if you have a pinglist started, could you please put me down? C:
@Tesarus

I think red looks lovely with that circuitry, but as the others have said, variation would be good because red's definitely going to clash with other circuit colors.

Out of curiosity, what if you made the stones more like glass, like, a sort of transparent thing with a shine to match the dragon's body color? c: I think that might be a neat idea! (I could be terribly wrong though, and it might not look right) But, just a thought. ^^

I'd definitely be interested to see your accents on other dragons as well, so, if you have a pinglist started, could you please put me down? C:
Formerly Sighanide~
@Tesarus
If/when you decide to release, could I please get a ping?
If you'd like suggestions, I'd say a blue, green and yellow versions as well as the red would be a good start. Perhaps a neutral color like white would work, too?
@Tesarus
If/when you decide to release, could I please get a ping?
If you'd like suggestions, I'd say a blue, green and yellow versions as well as the red would be a good start. Perhaps a neutral color like white would work, too?
zB4XaRD.png B8XoohL.png

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

TqeJzMt.png
_
dGvW6rG.png
GylqvPT.png
FR +3
2AxXh4B.png
@tesarus

so much yes.
@tesarus

so much yes.
x8xEApE.png
@Tesarus I would be interested in this accent! Though I do like the idea of perhaps more neutral colors Would it be too much to ask for a preview of the accent onto This dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8323901] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83240/8323901_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Tesarus I would be interested in this accent! Though I do like the idea of perhaps more neutral colors Would it be too much to ask for a preview of the accent onto This dragon:

8323901_350.png
@Tesarus I need this accent badly. I already have a robo imp accent but as you can see it's just FAR too busy for this guy because of his obsidian Primary. Please put me on to a ping list for anything you make, and if you make one that has gold/yellowish stones I'll auto take the first slot. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4145266] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41453/4145266_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Tesarus
I need this accent badly. I already have a robo imp accent but as you can see it's just FAR too busy for this guy because of his obsidian Primary. Please put me on to a ping list for anything you make, and if you make one that has gold/yellowish stones I'll auto take the first slot.

4145266_350.png
@Niharike @Velander @Sighanide @pushpin @Severance @Gimeurcookie Alright, thank you all so much for the input! I'll put together a pinglist. If you'd like, you can let me know what breeds you're interested in specifically, so I can ping you when they're made. Thanks again! @ResiRose You know, you actually gave me an idea! I think I'll base some of the colors I'm doing on the flourish jewelry, so I know for sure they'll match [i]some[/i] apparel on this website. Anyway, here's your preview! [img]http://i.imgur.com/MWnbd6t.png[/img] Having said that, the gold version is now ready, haha.
@Niharike @Velander @Sighanide @pushpin @Severance @Gimeurcookie

Alright, thank you all so much for the input! I'll put together a pinglist. If you'd like, you can let me know what breeds you're interested in specifically, so I can ping you when they're made. Thanks again!

@ResiRose
You know, you actually gave me an idea! I think I'll base some of the colors I'm doing on the flourish jewelry, so I know for sure they'll match some apparel on this website.
Anyway, here's your preview!

MWnbd6t.png

Having said that, the gold version is now ready, haha.
BcHCvNB.png wTDRN3v.png
r2BMnDb.png
@tesarus if you're taking slots I'd like one please c:
@tesarus if you're taking slots I'd like one please c:
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Tesarus I'll take a slot
@Tesarus I'll take a slot
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12