Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 56
@Rhea They're both nice accents, but they're not what I'm looking for for my fae. Thank you for the preview though; I appreciate it!
@Rhea They're both nice accents, but they're not what I'm looking for for my fae. Thank you for the preview though; I appreciate it!
@GlitchedGhost No probs, hope you find something you like for her soon!

@GlitchedGhost No probs, hope you find something you like for her soon!

Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea Yes, I'm still interested! Do I send payment now?
@Rhea Yes, I'm still interested! Do I send payment now?
@raptorkind Yes please! I'll send you the accent as soon as it gets back, it's already in queue.
@raptorkind Yes please! I'll send you the accent as soon as it gets back, it's already in queue.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea
What is your gem ratio right now? Would it be okay to do a combination of gems and treasure?
@Rhea
What is your gem ratio right now? Would it be okay to do a combination of gems and treasure?
@raptorkind My current gem ratio is 1:680, and I would be willing to take a mix.
@raptorkind My current gem ratio is 1:680, and I would be willing to take a mix.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea I'll send it right over!
@Rhea I'll send it right over!
@Rhea could I sign up for prismatic dawn, and a treasure slot for rainbow sparkles?
@Rhea could I sign up for prismatic dawn, and a treasure slot for rainbow sparkles?
tt10739042fltt.gif
@sign Sure, that'll be 550g and 500kt. I'll put you on the lists once you send the money.
@sign Sure, that'll be 550g and 500kt. I'll put you on the lists once you send the money.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
Oh, forgot about this, whoops.

@FauveNox @seepratintti @Phoenixfyre @Evarinya @World

There was enough interest in Prismatic Dawn to open up a second print, and I'm allowing three treasure slots, if any of you would prefer that.
Oh, forgot about this, whoops.

@FauveNox @seepratintti @Phoenixfyre @Evarinya @World

There was enough interest in Prismatic Dawn to open up a second print, and I'm allowing three treasure slots, if any of you would prefer that.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 56