Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | All The Sparkles [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
@Xenops Certainly, buddy!
@Xenops Certainly, buddy!
@Deathfade

Could I get a slot for Firebreeze sparkles, please?
@Deathfade

Could I get a slot for Firebreeze sparkles, please?
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Endeavorly sure thing!
@Endeavorly sure thing!
@Deathfade Do you have Dawning Burst in stock? I wasn't sure if I should sent payment now or wait till a 10-slot list fills... VuV
@Deathfade Do you have Dawning Burst in stock? I wasn't sure if I should sent payment now or wait till a 10-slot list fills... VuV
@TerrorDerr I do not have dawning burst in stock, sorry. You can wait until it fills up or pay before hand so I don't bother you later, your choice. 8D
@TerrorDerr I do not have dawning burst in stock, sorry. You can wait until it fills up or pay before hand so I don't bother you later, your choice. 8D
@deathfade i'm gonna send you my payment for the dawning burst now :)
@deathfade i'm gonna send you my payment for the dawning burst now :)
lamir_sarri_kayn.png
@Confectionary @Violetpool @Luminene @celestialsqr @azrielen @Pesticide @Kael @nika @Ruurin @snowpea @Nymphalidae @Pelistorm @Coruscant @Lucatri @Crystia @world @Niharike @MotoMoto @Argonaut @TerrorDerr @Xenops

Putting the store into Hiatus/Closed because there are some other things that require my attention at the moment.

@Nymphalidae @nika
If you'd like, I can send you a PM if I ever submit Seabreeze and get it approved.

@Xenops @Kayn @TerrorDerr @greywell @Helfelsba
Dawning Burst/Twilight Burst have been put through for approval and for those who have not paid yet, now is the time to; I would've PM'd you for payment collection. Those that didn't get a PM from me, you're fine!
@Confectionary @Violetpool @Luminene @celestialsqr @azrielen @Pesticide @Kael @nika @Ruurin @snowpea @Nymphalidae @Pelistorm @Coruscant @Lucatri @Crystia @world @Niharike @MotoMoto @Argonaut @TerrorDerr @Xenops

Putting the store into Hiatus/Closed because there are some other things that require my attention at the moment.

@Nymphalidae @nika
If you'd like, I can send you a PM if I ever submit Seabreeze and get it approved.

@Xenops @Kayn @TerrorDerr @greywell @Helfelsba
Dawning Burst/Twilight Burst have been put through for approval and for those who have not paid yet, now is the time to; I would've PM'd you for payment collection. Those that didn't get a PM from me, you're fine!
@Deathfade Ok, no worries, thanks for the update! :)
@Deathfade Ok, no worries, thanks for the update! :)
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@Deathfade Aww, okay! Good luck with your other stuff, and yeah, feel free to ping/PM me if you end up submitting anything I was interested in.
@Deathfade Aww, okay! Good luck with your other stuff, and yeah, feel free to ping/PM me if you end up submitting anything I was interested in.
@Deathfade If/when you come off hiatus, could you please add me to your general pinglist? Good luck with the other things you're working on. :)
@Deathfade If/when you come off hiatus, could you please add me to your general pinglist? Good luck with the other things you're working on. :)
dcj86gi-007ee1fa-bdb3-408c-945c-1ec2fabbbe46.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29