Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Aceri's Accents ~ Woodland Noc F
Update:

Woodlight Noc F has been added as an alternative to Woodland Noc F~
Update:

Woodlight Noc F has been added as an alternative to Woodland Noc F~
WDHVb9V.gifice_ani.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.pngice_ani.gifWDHVb9V.gif

Hello there! ^^

Wow, I feel so bad for being about a month late, let alone the 9 months since you commissioned me. Luckily, I have some good news. The Rei-Q accent is done, as long as it's to your liking :)

I also have the bases/layout of Eva02 and Eva00, upon which I will add details/shading/etc. if you think they'll work for you.

And... I can't recall exactly what you were looking for for Mari. Would you like her hair and headset or some additions of her plugsuit as well?

Again, I am so, SO sorry for such a delay. Hopefully FR will accept all of them right off the bat. Otherwise, I'll try my best to complete them to the site's (and your) liking by the end of this week.

ALSO, if you're still up for Shinji (and you haven't lost faith in my working skills yet, haha XD) I'd be happy to complete him as well. Let's just hope I can do it in less than a month... possibly setting a new personal record... ^^;
@Aceri

I'm short on gems for now, but may I be added into your pinglist? Thank you!
@Aceri

I'm short on gems for now, but may I be added into your pinglist? Thank you!
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart

Sure thing! Thanks for signing up! :)
@SirLeafheart

Sure thing! Thanks for signing up! :)

Hello there! ^^

Wow, I feel so bad for being about a month late, let alone the 9 months since you commissioned me. Luckily, I have some good news. The Rei-Q accent is done, as long as it's to your liking :)

I also have the bases/layout of Eva02 and Eva00, upon which I will add details/shading/etc. if you think they'll work for you.

And... I can't recall exactly what you were looking for for Mari. Would you like her hair and headset or some additions of her plugsuit as well?

Again, I am so, SO sorry for such a delay. Hopefully FR will accept all of them right off the bat. Otherwise, I'll try my best to complete them to the site's (and your) liking by the end of this week.

ALSO, if you're still up for Shinji (and you haven't lost faith in my working skills yet, haha XD) I'd be happy to complete him as well. Let's just hope I can do it in less than a month... possibly setting a new personal record... ^^;
@Aceri Please add me to your ping list! I don't have enough gems so I can't buy! but I still would like to dream I can afford them :3
@Aceri Please add me to your ping list! I don't have enough gems so I can't buy! but I still would like to dream I can afford them :3
@RadiantShadow11

Will do! I completely understand; gems can be hard to come by. I hope to open up a treasure slot if the accents can get enough interest. Thank you for your interest! :)
@RadiantShadow11

Will do! I completely understand; gems can be hard to come by. I hope to open up a treasure slot if the accents can get enough interest. Thank you for your interest! :)

Hello there! ^^

@Aceri Your welcome! Any time!!! :D
@Aceri Your welcome! Any time!!! :D
Bump!
Bump!

Hello there! ^^

Bump~
Bump~

Hello there! ^^

~
~

Hello there! ^^