Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | toasts skinzccents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][size=5]TOAST'S Skinz-CCENTz SHOP![/size] [/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/YvRLfoV.png[/img] [size=2]-[/size][/center] [center] [i]See 2nd post. --- 12/16/16 : looking to do a mini run of something fun. What would you like to see? --- [/i][/center] [center][u] [b][size=5]The Basics[/size] [/b][/u][/center] After the slots have been filled and paid for, I'll send the accent for approval. Once approved, the item will be promptly sent out to the buyers... [center][i]I encourage resale and trade! [/i][/center] ------------------------------------------------------ [center][b][u][size=5]Payment[/size] [/u][/b] [size=2] 5/10/16 Gem to Treasure Ratio : [b]1 g : 700 T[/b] 700t x 600g =[b] 420,000 T[/b] [/size] [/center]Gems / Treasure only. Gems preferred, however [b]I have no limit on treasure slots [/b]:) When the wait-list is full, I'll ping the interested buyers for payment. Early payments are appreciated and will be put in Vault until needed. Once blueprints are bought, there are no refunds. --------------------------------------- [center][b][u][size=5]Other Stuff?[/size] [/u][/b] Skins-ccentz marked "Exclusive" will only be reprinted if the Buyer provides the blueprint. I will not charge full price to reprint. I accept payment from preorderees within one month after a skin is published, please message me if you need more time/no longer want the skin/etc. No response within this time period will result in the skin being sold to someone else. I can do PREVIEWS!!!!!!!!!
TOAST'S Skinz-CCENTz SHOP!
YvRLfoV.png
-
See 2nd post.

---
12/16/16 : looking to do a mini run of something fun. What would you like to see?
---

The Basics

After the slots have been filled and paid for, I'll send the accent for approval.
Once approved, the item will be promptly sent out to the buyers...
I encourage resale and trade!

Payment

5/10/16 Gem to Treasure Ratio : 1 g : 700 T 700t x 600g = 420,000 T

Gems / Treasure only. Gems preferred, however I have no limit on treasure slots :)

When the wait-list is full, I'll ping the interested buyers for payment.
Early payments are appreciated and will be put in Vault until needed. Once blueprints are bought, there are no refunds.
Other Stuff?

Skins-ccentz marked "Exclusive" will only be reprinted if the Buyer provides the blueprint. I will not charge full price to reprint.

I accept payment from preorderees within one month after a skin is published, please message me if you need more time/no longer want the skin/etc. No response within this time period will result in the skin being sold to someone else.

I can do PREVIEWS!!!!!!!!!
[center][size=5][b]SKINZ-CCENTZ FOR PREORDER / SALE [/b][/size][/center] --------------------------------------------------------- [center][skin=17797] [b]Snickers [/b]the puffer! [s]3[/s] 0 copies left out of 5 in existence, in the AH at [b]600g[/b]. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18899121] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188992/18899121_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] ----------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------
SKINZ-CCENTZ FOR PREORDER / SALE

Snickers the puffer!
3 0 copies left out of 5 in existence, in the AH at 600g.

18899121_350.png

PINGLISTS :

Current Buyers / Preorderees :

none at this time! :F
---

Ping For Future Accents/Skins:
@ Skiatha
@ Vanq
@ Nightwind
@ Soupy
@ ModestMouse
SUGGESTIONS / IDEAS :
  • Female Noc version of the "Into the Universe" Galaxy Skin
  • "Supernova"
  • Cheeseburger Dragons
  • ?????
PINGLISTS :

Current Buyers / Preorderees :

none at this time! :F
---

Ping For Future Accents/Skins:
@ Skiatha
@ Vanq
@ Nightwind
@ Soupy
@ ModestMouse
SUGGESTIONS / IDEAS :
  • Female Noc version of the "Into the Universe" Galaxy Skin
  • "Supernova"
  • Cheeseburger Dragons
  • ?????
Published Skin-ccents:
- - -

Gallery:
- - -
Exclusive (will not be Reprinted, unless buyer provides Blueprint):
Skins/Skin-ccentz:

Commissions:
Skins:
for Niharike
for Hemogoblin
for Xairathan

Retired:
Skins:
n/a
Accents:
Published Skin-ccents:
- - -

Gallery:
- - -
Exclusive (will not be Reprinted, unless buyer provides Blueprint):
Skins/Skin-ccentz:

Commissions:
Skins:
for Niharike
for Hemogoblin
for Xairathan

Retired:
Skins:
n/a
Accents:
AIGHT READY TO GO
AIGHT READY TO GO
@tstroyerfosho

Omg it's so pretty. D: I wish I had a male Noc!
I'd love to be put on your ping list. uvu
@tstroyerfosho

Omg it's so pretty. D: I wish I had a male Noc!
I'd love to be put on your ping list. uvu
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha for future accents/skins ? sure!
@Skiatha for future accents/skins ? sure!
@tstroyerfosho

Yep! ^^
@tstroyerfosho

Yep! ^^
pdPOUgg.png
How much is that in treasure?
Probably way more than what I have but.. xD

I am REAL interested!
How much is that in treasure?
Probably way more than what I have but.. xD

I am REAL interested!
b3d97d1b-9455-4c05-8433-fa2988e4ac59.png
@Kehywolf if I converted it right away looks like gems are going for 490 : 1 ratio , so that's 220 , 500 T .

: O
@Kehywolf if I converted it right away looks like gems are going for 490 : 1 ratio , so that's 220 , 500 T .

: O
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16