Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Drytil's S/A- Reprints
1 2 ... 392 393 394 395 396 ... 409 410
@Drytil

Hi, your skins are wonderful! Please add me to your general pinglist, and also I'm interested in a copy of Skin: Exterior. Is that one you might reprint soon or should I just send you a blueprint + 100g?
@Drytil

Hi, your skins are wonderful! Please add me to your general pinglist, and also I'm interested in a copy of Skin: Exterior. Is that one you might reprint soon or should I just send you a blueprint + 100g?
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@Rings
Updated <3

@aprilraven
Thank you <3 I've added you to the general pinglist!

I haven't reprinted it in quite a while so I may be able to reprint it next! I'll note down to reprint it soon at least <3 Added you to its reprint list!
@Rings
Updated <3

@aprilraven
Thank you <3 I've added you to the general pinglist!

I haven't reprinted it in quite a while so I may be able to reprint it next! I'll note down to reprint it soon at least <3 Added you to its reprint list!
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil

Awesome, thank you so much! :)
@Drytil

Awesome, thank you so much! :)
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
Can I get a ping for #17316, #17574, #20697, #31665, and #31666?
Can I get a ping for #17316, #17574, #20697, #31665, and #31666?
Get this accent here!
@Drytil can I be on the reprint list for Euphoric Roots please? ^^
@Drytil can I be on the reprint list for Euphoric Roots please? ^^
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@Drytil

Hey! I would be really interested in a Blacksand Blacksmith reprint if you do (I could not find this specific version in the AH :'( ) it would be really perfect for one of my dragons. Thank you!
@Drytil

Hey! I would be really interested in a Blacksand Blacksmith reprint if you do (I could not find this specific version in the AH :'( ) it would be really perfect for one of my dragons. Thank you!
OQwOmsS.png
@Drytil hi! Could I please go on the pinglist for any reprints of Glitzium or Glitzinite?
@Drytil hi! Could I please go on the pinglist for any reprints of Glitzium or Glitzinite?
DSEHBxF.png
@/PrismDragonfly @/SilentWanderer @/ryttu3k

Added to specified pinglists <3

@MiraLief

Hi, apologies for the late reply!
I do happen to have a spare copy of Blacksand Blacksmith in my hoard that I'm not using at the moment if you'd like to buy it?
@/PrismDragonfly @/SilentWanderer @/ryttu3k

Added to specified pinglists <3

@MiraLief

I do happen to have a spare copy of Blacksand Blacksmith in my hoard that I'm not using at the moment if you'd like to buy it?
q3ANGnc.png
[quote name="Drytil" date="2022-09-06 07:47:11" ] @MiraLief Hi, apologies for the late reply! I do happen to have a spare copy of Blacksand Blacksmith in my hoard that I'm not using at the moment if you'd like to buy it? [/quote] @Drytil Yes I'd love to!
Drytil wrote on 2022-09-06 07:47:11:
@MiraLief

@Drytil
Yes I'd love to!
OQwOmsS.png
@MiraLief
I'll send you a pa! <3
@MiraLief
I'll send you a pa! <3
q3ANGnc.png
1 2 ... 392 393 394 395 396 ... 409 410