Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | **Noc & Bog Accents** ALL RE-RELEASED!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 103 104
@MissDismal I cannot accept treasure for this particular accent. Sometimes I will take treasure or other services in trade on reprints or on batches of 10.

@Emberwolf Done~
@MissDismal I cannot accept treasure for this particular accent. Sometimes I will take treasure or other services in trade on reprints or on batches of 10.

@Emberwolf Done~
mwxYQwg.png
@PoetikDragon Aw. :c I only have 400 gems unfortunately. Ahh.. I guess could I be pinged if there is a batch of 10 or?
@PoetikDragon Aw. :c I only have 400 gems unfortunately. Ahh.. I guess could I be pinged if there is a batch of 10 or?
@PoetikDragon

Would you trade a copy for a hatchling from my dragon? :v
@PoetikDragon

Would you trade a copy for a hatchling from my dragon? :v
@PoetikDragon could I grab a slot for the next run of boho flourish?
@PoetikDragon could I grab a slot for the next run of boho flourish?
F3d7DSl.png
@MissDismal I could take 400g plus the rest in treasure (50,000t @ 1:500). I need the gems from preorders to actually purchase the blueprints; I have no gems of my own. But I can make it work with a partial.

@Trachynhawb I will add you to my ping list if you like. At this time, I think Boho Flourish will be a limited run. But if I change my mind, I can ping you...
@MissDismal I could take 400g plus the rest in treasure (50,000t @ 1:500). I need the gems from preorders to actually purchase the blueprints; I have no gems of my own. But I can make it work with a partial.

@Trachynhawb I will add you to my ping list if you like. At this time, I think Boho Flourish will be a limited run. But if I change my mind, I can ping you...
mwxYQwg.png
We've got some skins that are close to printing, just need a few more slots reserved!

At this time, there is
- 1 slot for Eggstravagant
- 2 slots for Eggstraordinary
- 1 slot for Wildling Pastel
- 1 slot for Boho Flair
We've got some skins that are close to printing, just need a few more slots reserved!

At this time, there is
- 1 slot for Eggstravagant
- 2 slots for Eggstraordinary
- 1 slot for Wildling Pastel
- 1 slot for Boho Flair
mwxYQwg.png
@PoetikDragon

Okay! That sounds fine. ;v;
@PoetikDragon

Okay! That sounds fine. ;v;
@PoetikDragon I appreciate it. I have been looking for awhile now and this is the only accent I have run across that looks decent on my girl
@PoetikDragon I appreciate it. I have been looking for awhile now and this is the only accent I have run across that looks decent on my girl
F3d7DSl.png
@PoetikDragon

I want a slot of Boho Flair for M Noc. :)
@PoetikDragon

I want a slot of Boho Flair for M Noc. :)
65B05EFA56FE50CF2_zps4d733fe7.png
I MAKE ART!
@PoetikDragon I'd like a slot for boho chic
@PoetikDragon I'd like a slot for boho chic
?J1zcN=party.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 103 104