Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Loki Themed Accent: Inheritance {1 LEFT}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Niharike
Woops, I just realized that it's not in the front post...xD It was 850g.
@Niharike
Woops, I just realized that it's not in the front post...xD It was 850g.
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha oh dang,im actually otta gems...Mind holding my copy while two of my accents sell? Or if you'd accept treasure,i can pay right now..
@Skiatha oh dang,im actually otta gems...Mind holding my copy while two of my accents sell? Or if you'd accept treasure,i can pay right now..
x4VFpHN.png
@riko
Oh yeah, sure, I'll accept treasure at 1:550. Just for you. X3
@riko
Oh yeah, sure, I'll accept treasure at 1:550. Just for you. X3
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha One of my accents sold c: i have 600G now. I'll look for someone to convert my treasure as 1:550 is just a bit too much for me Dx i am a peasant
@Skiatha One of my accents sold c: i have 600G now. I'll look for someone to convert my treasure as 1:550 is just a bit too much for me Dx i am a peasant
x4VFpHN.png
@riko
Haha, np! ^^ I'll be waiting. owo
@riko
Haha, np! ^^ I'll be waiting. owo
pdPOUgg.png
pdPOUgg.png
@lowkey
Oh hey, I just recalled that you were once interested in getting one, but you missed out on the slots! I still have two copies left over if it catches your fancy. x3
@lowkey
Oh hey, I just recalled that you were once interested in getting one, but you missed out on the slots! I still have two copies left over if it catches your fancy. x3
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha oh yes definitely!
@Skiatha oh yes definitely!

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@lowkey
Ah, awesome! ouo Send over 900g and I'll get an Inheritance to ya in a jiffy!
@lowkey
Ah, awesome! ouo Send over 900g and I'll get an Inheritance to ya in a jiffy!
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha

Bump for you and that lovely accent (i'm definitely gonna need a better looking skydancer to stick mine on soon). Good luck selling the last one! c:
@Skiatha

Bump for you and that lovely accent (i'm definitely gonna need a better looking skydancer to stick mine on soon). Good luck selling the last one! c:
9axZbRl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9