Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | {snoutfair accents}| veilspun M 3/13
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 64 65
@Candida definitely!
@Radiance coincidentally:

slots for the second run of rococo are full! if you're in a gem slot payment would be appreciated ASAP. treasure slots can send payment any time between now and the delivery of the accent. don't hesitate to contact me if you need extra time for any reason though. :>

@Calavera @kozakura @Roselia @Monarque @melcantus @starsystems
@Candida definitely!
@Radiance coincidentally:

slots for the second run of rococo are full! if you're in a gem slot payment would be appreciated ASAP. treasure slots can send payment any time between now and the delivery of the accent. don't hesitate to contact me if you need extra time for any reason though. :>

@Calavera @kozakura @Roselia @Monarque @melcantus @starsystems
she/they | adult human
art twitter
bump~
bump~
she/they | adult human
art twitter
mornin' bump
mornin' bump
she/they | adult human
art twitter
bip!
bip!
she/they | adult human
art twitter
@Roselia @Monarque

the 2nd run of Rococo's arrived! the payment window will be a week long, with the accent delivered upon payment.
@Roselia @Monarque

the 2nd run of Rococo's arrived! the payment window will be a week long, with the accent delivered upon payment.
she/they | adult human
art twitter
[center][i]new accent![/i] [font=century gothic][size=4]candy cuts[/size] [size=2]for female skydancers[/size][/font] [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/d3f13867467fea7340637e85f4b33d06/tumblr_nl0nx3NM2R1uo4xm6o5_400.png[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/231ebd08335fdcfffc56e95d138b783f/tumblr_nl0qnoY5Gw1uo4xm6o1_400.png[/img][/center] preorders are open & you can preview the accent [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=http://wyrmwort.tumblr.com/accent-previewer]here[/url]. [size=2]pings: @Sassgardian @Ikunoche @Watson @grandma @Instinct @Ruurin @SirLeafheart @Mumtup @BOMB @BatCrooks @Takora @MissDismal @Calavera @Angii @Pilcrow @kozakura @Sighanide @Yin @Roselia @Monarque @Lucatri @starsystems @Asmea @kittenwhisperer @Zyll & from GASP's pinglists: @triska @Niharike @snowpea @Interlinea @cliones @Amphiptere @theplastics @Hiddenmica @Asmo @FraidyCat @gootarts @reitgerte @Hailey @Nabesima @haikwoshevo @Founder @hopelesswillwin @spilledink @Argonaut @Cerelin @Maye @Decay @Naakhum @noakei @Ashallysa @walrider @nika @marymouse @Godspeed @Kaesa @Nymphalidae @Silviya @Kaitii @Rails @Leonaa @Kalideoscope @tackysnaps @Artemis @Dragondrop @Riko @Safirien @Koneko[/size]
new accent!

candy cuts
for female skydancers

tumblr_nl0nx3NM2R1uo4xm6o5_400.png
tumblr_nl0qnoY5Gw1uo4xm6o1_400.png

preorders are open & you can preview the accent here.

pings:
@Sassgardian @Ikunoche @Watson @grandma @Instinct @Ruurin @SirLeafheart @Mumtup @BOMB @BatCrooks @Takora @MissDismal @Calavera @Angii @Pilcrow @kozakura @Sighanide @Yin @Roselia @Monarque @Lucatri @starsystems @Asmea @kittenwhisperer @Zyll

& from GASP's pinglists:
@triska @Niharike @snowpea @Interlinea @cliones @Amphiptere @theplastics @Hiddenmica @Asmo @FraidyCat @gootarts @reitgerte @Hailey @Nabesima @haikwoshevo @Founder @hopelesswillwin @spilledink @Argonaut @Cerelin @Maye @Decay @Naakhum @noakei @Ashallysa @walrider @nika @marymouse @Godspeed @Kaesa @Nymphalidae @Silviya @Kaitii @Rails @Leonaa @Kalideoscope @tackysnaps @Artemis @Dragondrop @Riko @Safirien @Koneko
she/they | adult human
art twitter
@cniht
Very pretty, but not what I'm looking for c:
@cniht
Very pretty, but not what I'm looking for c:
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@cniht
If you should do another run of Rococo, I would definitely like to hop on a preorder list for it!
@cniht
If you should do another run of Rococo, I would definitely like to hop on a preorder list for it!
earth_small.png tackysnaps
clan arvoisa; honor in deed
profile . lair . graphics

@tackysnaps I'll definitely do at least one more run! I'll add you to the pinglist. :>
@tackysnaps I'll definitely do at least one more run! I'll add you to the pinglist. :>
she/they | adult human
art twitter
@cniht Can I get a treasure slot for Candy Cuts?
@cniht Can I get a treasure slot for Candy Cuts?
Old and weird
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 64 65