Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed indefinitely
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123
@thesanguinequeen I don't, but I could put you on the pinglist for that?
@thesanguinequeen I don't, but I could put you on the pinglist for that?
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@MettatonEX.

Hey, any word on when Decorated Soft Pink Sakura will be in? I asked to be put on the list for that one during Starfall. Was just wondering about it, is all.
@MettatonEX.

Hey, any word on when Decorated Soft Pink Sakura will be in? I asked to be put on the list for that one during Starfall. Was just wondering about it, is all.
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@Plushstiel Honestly, I've been busy, plus I've been submitting them when at least three slots fill up; sorry for the inconvenience!
@Plushstiel Honestly, I've been busy, plus I've been submitting them when at least three slots fill up; sorry for the inconvenience!
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@MettatonEX Oh, no it's okay!! I didn't mean to sound demanding or anything. I just remembered last night and i've had so much going on lately that i thought i should check in now, rather than completely forget about it (as is likely, these days) and then end up going "Wait did i really order this?" when it's time to pay! =P
@MettatonEX Oh, no it's okay!! I didn't mean to sound demanding or anything. I just remembered last night and i've had so much going on lately that i thought i should check in now, rather than completely forget about it (as is likely, these days) and then end up going "Wait did i really order this?" when it's time to pay! =P
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@MettatonEX
OH MY GOSH I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE PAYMENT. O_O Are you still reprinting the Mystical Clouds for 500g? OwO
@MettatonEX
OH MY GOSH I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE PAYMENT. O_O Are you still reprinting the Mystical Clouds for 500g? OwO
I387ENf.png
@MettatonEX please add me to your general pinglist. Thank you. Also, I was wondering if you happened to be planning on making an accent like Jojolian for a male Bogsneak? I have the following guy that I was thinking of changing to a Bogsneak but would really like the same sort of accent for him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16833226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168333/16833226_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MettatonEX please add me to your general pinglist. Thank you.

Also, I was wondering if you happened to be planning on making an accent like Jojolian for a male Bogsneak? I have the following guy that I was thinking of changing to a Bogsneak but would really like the same sort of accent for him.

16833226_350.png
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
@MettatonEX
do yo by any chance happen to have a copy of Steel Ball Run m? ;o; for male WC. it's the perfect accent for my wade project! ;u;
@MettatonEX
do yo by any chance happen to have a copy of Steel Ball Run m? ;o; for male WC. it's the perfect accent for my wade project! ;u;
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@MettatonEX Hello i am very interested in some accents if you ever happend to get online i would really appreciate if you ping me :)
@MettatonEX Hello i am very interested in some accents if you ever happend to get online i would really appreciate if you ping me :)
HzGpUHb.png
@YusukeKitagawa

Please let me know if you ever reprint the steel ball run or glow fish glow accents/skins, I'd love to purchase them c:

Edit: I'm sorry btw, didn't see the title of this thread, eh
@YusukeKitagawa

Please let me know if you ever reprint the steel ball run or glow fish glow accents/skins, I'd love to purchase them c:

Edit: I'm sorry btw, didn't see the title of this thread, eh
unknown-2.png
it's a shame that this shop is closed, I love all the jojo accents
it's a shame that this shop is closed, I love all the jojo accents

dcuznp0-5e50dc19-e66f-4203-99ce-3351ed2d2c1f.png

I'm a funky little man
» +0 fr time
» lover of monsters
» grilled cheese enthusiast
» design shop here
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123